Dave?

G*d!

When do I turn to a bully too?.
Henry just seems to like seeing the other side of me. I hate it when he acts like a bully to everyone.

I wonder what Ms. Robert saw in him to have chosen him as the class president of the session. Henry is surely known as one of the class bully – not like there aren’t any other in our class, but other bullies kind of grouped themselves, making them unconquerable at times. His bullying always makes me wonder why he didn't join some group of bullies in our class.

Maybe he was rejected?.

Well, I don’t like the thought of him joining one either. We would never – 

“Ouch” 

I was about rounding the corner when I bumped into someone or something else.

Pains surged through me as I staggered backward. I will really have to slice Henry guts when I see him next.

“Careful there,” A voice said

“Careful?. She saw you clearly Dave.” another voice.

I was fixed to the ground while I look from the guys to another. Their lips were moving. But what are they talking about?

Surely not me...I'm the innocent one here, I was bumped into...shouldt they apologize already?

I couldn’t pick up with what was happening – coupled with the pains, something else seems to be there...

“Look at her, she doesn’t seem to know we were coming,” Another voice that's definitely different from the first two said.

“Are you okay?”

The eyes- eyes that have replayed in my dreams numerous times. Eyes that saved me...saved me.... from them.

“Adria?"

I was jerked free. I was staring at a set of chocolate brown eyes fringed with long eyelashes.

“Uhm...sorry”

Regaining my senses back, I studied his dimple structured face closely noticing his straight nose. I’ve always watched them from afar – Dave and his gang. Talk about the popular group in the whole school.

“Aren’t you going to apologize?”

My eyes darted to the guy beside Dave, his brows are knitted together, eyebrows arched. Looking at me like I couldn't beat him up anyway.

Behind him stood three more guys, posing in their stance. They all share the same trait – they look like models.

Most times I see girls fantasizing about how they'd like to touch one of them.

Girls!

Only if they knew they can touch them all if they try to bump into one of them – which is what I just did, not like I intend to bump into them though.

I'm not moved by how they look. That's not my problem.

I'm still trying to wrap my head about why in the hell I would go into a seizure in front of these people.

I looked at them all for a minute, then wanting to leave their presence that very instant. There is away.

“I’m sorry”. Which truly I am

“Bett-“

“Stop Lyon”

I shot the guy called Lyon a “good for you” look making his eyes go deeper in their sockets. 

Oh..maybe he is thinking I really can't talk!

“Now, out of my way”

Silence. Everyone focused on the speaker – the leader. The expression on his face earlier is now gone replaced with a cold one.

Our eyes met, his cold look doesn’t hide his chocolate brown eyes still. My heart seems shattered, my face downward like I’m a kid being scolded for something bad.

He walks past me, giving the guys enough space to collide with me once again, sneering and laughing.

Perplexed I stand fixed to the ground unable to believe about what just happened.

I hate bullying. I wasn’t only bullied, I was sneered at – a sign of weakness. Which I’ve shown.

I couldn't count the seconds or minutes, I stayed glued to the ground, the dream coming back again and again. This time around very real like it had ever been.

Does that mean mermaids are real?.

If they truly are, was that me underwater?.

If it was truly Dave that rescued me, why all the pretense?.

Why are we in the same school?.

I'm overreacting, right?

Dave?

**************************
Hope you enjoyed it!
what do you think!?❤❤❤❤