Stranger

“Guess this is yours?”

Standing before me is a girl. Smiling so bright I noticed she has a good set of teeth, with her hair packed into a bun, she looks more like those model I used to watch on a Fashion programme at home on Sundays. She is wearing a top shirt in which “Save me” is inscribed on it.

Suprisely we are of the same heights, our eyes levelled.
She doesn’t looks like someone who would need a saving though. If anyone needs to he saved here, that would be me. My eyes meets hers – she is glaring at me. Her hands stretched out.

Was that a tattoo?. Her stretched right hand reveals something like a star shape.

“Uhm...yeah, it’s mine, thanks”. I mumbled. My eyes never leaving her arm.

She must have noticed my curiosity stare as the smile on her face dropped.

“See you around”

Waving her fingers while she turned around to go. Her top at the back reads “Not you”.

Okay that says it all. I can't save her.

What was her name?.

“Wait"

But she was long gone, rounding the left hand side corner.

Isn’t the way to my class?.

why would she see me around?. I try to figure out whether I've seen her around the school but there was no record of that oval shaped face in my head.

Definitely I’ve not seen her here. Maybe she is new?. But, seeing me around?

I hit my right leg into the air hating this early mprning already. Everything just seems to be unfair. Then I remember My Rules. Nothing must ruin

“Whatever”. I said Daves and his gang encounter hitting me again. The pain gotten from the collision isn’t ceasing. The pain surging through me again.
Feeling embarrassed and hurt. I have to drag my legs to move away from the corner to the path that led to where I class should be for the session. More students are here so I braced myself up as I walk while I feel pains inside of me. I won’t want others to know I was humiliated.

“No it can’t be”. It couldn’t be him. The eyes in my dream saved me. This one shamed me. It couldn’t be him. All these were running in my mind as I walk ahead the classes heading to no where in particular.

************************

Want more? Please give this story a shot. Tap on that yellow shinning star and comment!😘

Nammy❤️❤️❤️