Oh Shit...

Dimple's POV:

(y/n) should have been home hours ago, I thought to myself. I could tell shigeo was getting worried that she didn't come home, he said that she was last with Reigen cleaning the office. Perhaps he knows where she is. The office is closed now so he's probably at home. I appear at Reigen's apartment and I'm shocked by what I see. (Y/n) and Reigen in bed together...and she's enjoying it?! What does she see in that guy, what's wrong with me?! I go back home, grumbling as I go. "Oh, hey Dimple." Shigeo says to me in his usual tone, "Have you found (y/n)?" I wasn't really paying attention, "Oh I found her alright." I said with a sour face. Shigeo perked up a bit, "Really, where is she?" He said looking around as if he might have missed her come back with me. I shrugged at him, "She's with Reigen." I said whilst rolling my eyes. Shigeo looked confused, "They're still cleaning the office, at this time of night?" I was still in a mood, "No, Shigeo, they're doing adult things." I accidentally emphasized that last part.
76%
"Adult things?" He let out a nervous laugh, "Like drinking wine together?" I wasn't paying attention all that much to him, "No, not drinking wine."
89%
"What are they doing then, Dimple?" Shigeo's voice could cut glass, I turned and noticed his face unusually stone cold. Oh shit. "They're not doing anything, Shigeo!"
93%
"Dimple. Tell me what they're doing now. Where is master and (y/n)?" His eyes looked dead and his aura was seeping off of him almost menacingly. "Well you see, Shigeo, um..."
95%
"They're at Reigen's apartment..."
98%
"In bed...together..."
100%
There was a blinding light and fierce winds and suddenly Shigeo was gone.

This isn't good...

I quickly went to Reigen's apartment, getting there just in time. I saw Shigeo right outside the door. I could hear something coming from inside, "Reigen! Reigen! Reigen!" It was (y/n). Shigeo burst the door open in an instant.