Chapter 13: Miss 'N Hit

"Is wake up we have school." Nichol shakes me. We had fallen asleep watching a movie last night. (Calm down Levi! It wasn't our fault! Go on.)

"Fine." I get up and go to the loo after grabbing some clothes. I had a dark navy t-shirt with a dark blue long sleeve shirt underneath. I put on my shirts and dark skinny jeans and clean up. I walk out to see Nichol wearing his usual dark blue jeans and black skull shirt.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah lets go. By the way were taking my motorcycle today." Nichol said walking out the door. (Okay so like I was freaking out I was so, so scared! I love motorcycles now, but then I was terrified. I had only ridden one once when he took me home.) I gulp and walk outside.

"Here put this on." Nichol tossed me a skull helmet.

"Thanks." I said nervously. I put the helmet on my head my braided hair hung loosely on my shoulder. Nichol sat on the bike then helped me on I put a death grip around him as I held on for dear life.

"You ready?" Nichol asks. 

"Will I ever be?" I whimper. Nichol laughs.

"Nope." After popping the 'p' he takes off. Nichol drives to school and actually parks in the parking lot for once. I get off the bike shaking a little. Nichol takes my helmet and sets it next to his on the bike.

"See it wasn't that bad, was it?" He hugs me.

"I was terrified, but it wasn't bad. Kinda fun." I conclude as he lets go.

"See your getting used to it. Come on before were late." Nichol says taking my hand and dragging me to the school.

"Death twins." Victoria mumbles.

"Female dog." I said as we continue to walk past her. The look she gave me was priceless she was utterly shocked. I smirked to Nichol and he was grinning ear to ear. Once we were at his locker, he turned to me and gave me a high five.

"Where the hell has that been?!" He asked smiling.

"I don't know I just blurted it out." I say shly.

"That the crap I'm talking about! Don't put up with her!" He hugged me.

"Thanks," We go to my locker then split for classes. After school I headed out to Nichol's motorcycle. I haven't seen Victoria of her peasants the entire day. Maybe still surprised that I shot back. Her bullet missed, but mine hit head on.