Chapter 5- Dipsy Makes His Move

"...I think I love you." The green teletubby blurts out, avoiding eye contact.

You look at him not knowing what to say, taking another 'drag' of your cig, pretending to cough because you think it makes you look cool. A passing rabbit stares at you in disgust before hopping away muttering about how kids these days think they're so cool.

"I know this must be really weird for you... I've just never felt this kind of way for anyone... not even Laa Laa..." he confessed, his tanned cheeks turning a dark shade of red.

You continue to stand there, completely baffled as he spills more juicy gossip to you.

"You see, me and Laa Laa dated before she got with Tink-dog... we had... a 'spicy' relationship... she was my first time, and I  was hers," he said, looking up to the sky. "In that moment when we first slept together... I felt like it was the best thing to ever happen to me... like she was the one I wanted to take my v-card."

"Ok..." you said, now feeling kinda weird.

"Now I'm feeling like all that was so wrong, you know? I feel like it happened with the wrong person." He claimed and put out his cigarette against his foot before tossing the butt into the lonely darkness of the night. "That's why I'm going to take her to court to get her to legally give me my virginity back" he continued and blushed deeper "so maybe this time... you could take it?"

You accidentally inhaled the entire cigarette as he said this and began to choke. Dipsy looked so concerned and tried to perform the Heimlich manoeuvre but after what he just confessed to you you didn't want him bending you over like that! To get this now even weirder situation over quickly you made the bold decision to force your entire hand down your throat and retrieve the cigarette. The mission was a success as you hunched over, tying to catch your breath.

By this point Dipsy was stood back in shock.

"Not gonna lie that was pretty fucking metal." He said as you stood up straight.

"Dipsy... I can't take your virginity." You told him. A sad expression grew on his face.

"I'm legally getting it taken back for you" He squeaked, tears forming in his dark eyes. "am I not good enough for you?" He sobbed.

"No, you're super cool!" You reassured him and held his hand tight. "It's just..." you looked off emotionally in the distance and sighed "theres someone else on my mind."

Dipsy withdrew his hand and looked glumly at the ground.

"I guess I am coming on a little too fast," he admitted "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"It's ok man," you tell him, wondering whether or not you should let him know about your feelings.

Both of you stand there awkwardly, neither if you knowing what to say. You turn to him and ask a question that's been haunting you.

"What do you and Tink-do- I mean, Tinky Winky find so appealing about Laa Laa?"

Dipsy looked over to you, then shifted his eyes back to look into the night, only one of them moved slightly slower than the other which was a little strange but you decided not to mention it to him since you already just broke his heart.

"That bod man," he began. "She's just a babe. And sweet Jesus the way she moves in bed..." he trailed off into thought.

"What about her personality?" You chimed in, bringing Dipsy back to reality.

"I mean... she's like super confident n stuff... she's always so bold and tells it straight." He informed you.

You grew a little sad since you were the exact opposite. You were always shy and outspoken, never wanting to be rude or bold. How would Tinky Winky ever fall for you?

Dipsy suddenly pipped up again "I don't even get why T-dog is with her," he said "he's so different."

"How did they get together in the first place?" You asked him, just genuinely curious about their story.

"Well, she was will me for like, a month, I used to smoke so much Tubby Herb I don't remember much, but I remember that he used to get super jealous every time she went into my room and... you know...

She always liked him, and he was just drawn to her, and part of me feels like she just wanted to make him jealous, but I was getting with her on the reg and was too stoned to actually care." He told you.

Suddenly cogs started to turn in your head.

"What do you mean she wanted to make him jealous?" You questioned and listened contently to the rest of Dipsy's tale.

"She's just a little thot," he continued. "and he wanted her so bad but she loved to tease him."

"How could you tell he liked her??" You asked him, eyes sparkling with interest and cigarette ash around your mouth.

"He gets all caring and calm." He told you. "Almost like the way he is with you."

Your heart started to beat fast. The way he was with you? Could there be hope after all?! You let Dipsy continue, eagerly piecing together a plan.

"I decided to break up with her because it just seemed like she was only with me for my dick, you know?" He told you, appearing to be a little big sad at the thought. He continued to tell you how she only liked guys when they did stuff for her, and in Tinky Winky's case he cooked, cleaned and did everything while she was able to run around in the fields all day with her stupid red ball.

You had a plan.

It was quiet between you and Dipsy for a while before you decided to launch plan 'Make Tinky Winky Beg For My Body'.

"Dipsy," you said to the vulnerable green humanoid stood before you "about what I said before... when I said someone else was on my mind..."

He looked up quickly, his face lighting up with hope and lust.

"I was just too embarrassed to admit that... the other guy was... you."

You lied.

Dipsy blushed violently.

"You... you mean it???" He questioned, visibly excited.

"Yes," You said as you lowered your eyelids and glided over to him, generously revealing a bit of your thigh to him.

You pushed him against the wall of the house and traced a finger in circles around his chest.

"it's always been you"