Chapter 20: Finally

Nuri POV

Our naked bodies were tangled with each other under a sheet, when my parents and grand parents came to us and informed about the attack by Rio to the Kingdom of Supernatural. After getting dress, we are here talking about our future plans.

According to our grandparents, Rio is controlling thousands of our people by using his black magic. He could control any person without pure heart by using black magic.

"This is going to be a disaster with the time pass by. We should work immediately."

Grandpa Liam said angrily while working here and there in room.

"I have a plan. I don't know with the power of black magic Rio possess, whether we'll be able to defeat him or not? He's extremely powerful with years of training in black magic."

"Yeah! I know. He was able to kill your guardians within few minutes."

Grandpa Alex replied to the statement by my grandma.

"What? They killed grandma's guardians? But how? How can he kill them easily?"

I feel sad to hear that my grandma's guardians were killed. Five of them loved us like our grandpas. They were very skilled and powerful as the guardians of descendant of the moon goddess.

"I don't know how he did that. When we come from the Ancient city with the ancient weapon to defeat Rio, our kingdom was attacked by him. Some citizens were possessed by black magic. When we teleport ourselves to castle, he was in front of us, and he attacked me with black magic. My guardians came between us to protect me and in a blink of eyes, their bodies become dust. Next moment he attacked me again. But, he failed. It was because my guardians' souls. In second attack also, they protect me with their souls and it causes to destroy their souls."

Grandma said while tears glistening in her eyes. I know she loves her guardians very much. It must be excruciating for her.

"It's him. He'll be here in 8.35."

Kev said in panic tone which causes all of us to focus our attention to the wall clock.

"It is 8.25 now. We have only a few minutes."

Saying that my grandma cut her hand with a star shaped weapon and pass it to the grandpa Alex while pouring flowing bloods to a small basin.

"After me, Alex, Liam, Ke, Kev and Nur pour our bloods to this basin we have to coat this weapon in our blood. At 8.34 you guys should teleport yourselves to our castle."

Grandma said while looking at my parents and Ke and Kev's parents.

"No, momma, we will not leave you. We will fight with you."

Uncle Seth opposes the decision.

"No Seth. We can't risk all our lives together. I can keep me, Alex, Liam, Ke, Kev and Nur invisible till I stabbed him. At that moment my protection barrier will break. I want Kev's support to keep Rio's mind unfocused till I stabbed him. If we succeed, he'll die. But if we fail to succeed, immediately we have to chant destruction spell together pouring all our powers."

"But momma. It will kill all of you."

My mother said in a panicking voice.

"I know Semi. But it is the only way to destroy his soul. This our responsibility as great warriors, and the supreme warriors. You guys have the responsibility of rebuilding our kingdom."

Grandma's explanation describes the painful truth of our destinies. I we fail to destroy Rio, He'll destroy all of us. But if we scarify ourselves with the destruction spell, our parents and citizens will protect.

Although, our parents were against the grandma's idea, they know that this is the best available option. So, they teleport themselves away while grandma coated the ancient weapon with our blood.

Making all of us surprise, the weapon absorb blood till the last drop remain in the basin. Then grandma make us invisible and after seconds Rio in Ishi's body come to the room by breaking the door of the room.

'It has effect to weaken himself because of the protection barrier in the room. However, he was able to enter the room which was hidden from whole world and only the royal bloods can enter.'

Grandpa Liam's said in the mind link.
Rio's cruel laugh boomed around the room.

"Ha ha ha. So, this is the place they used to hide from me. Finally, I was able to find and enter to their secret place. But, where are they? Did they leave this place?"

After giving signal to Kev, Grandma throws the secret weapon directly into the Rio's heart. His eyes widen with surprise, when he sees us in front of his eyes after the invisible barrier broken.

While black blood pouring from the wound in his heart and mouth, he attacks us which causes to float ourselves and thrown onto the ground. Ishi's body which Rio has possessed from her birth, becomes to a black mist and mix with the air gradually.

So, it's over. Finally, we succeed in destroying Rio and the black magic he used to revenge on us.

The end.

Thank you very much for the all the readers with me, throughout this months. I'm very sorry for the late updates. Love you all.