☆Introduction☆

Hello! So glad something about this story has caught your eye! I'm very excited to get this story started, but first I wanted to give some context/explain some things before we get started! (Just to avoid any confusion.)

First off, this story is set in London, 1886. It's during the Victorian era, so you can imagine how that might look.

Second, yes, Peter is still Spider-Man!Thanks to a fantastic artist by the name of Denis Medri (I hope that's the right guy), he brought to life a victorian version of our lovely Spider-Man that I will use in this story! Here is the picture:

(He also did a lot of the Spider-Villians as well, so be sure to check them out because they're super awesome!)

Third, this story loosely follows Peter's original story in the MCU, with some alterations to fit the setting. Meaning, that most of the characters seen in hoco and ffh will make an appearance (ex. Ned, MJ, Tony, etc.), and some plot points will line up.

Fourth, this story is meant to be a sort of MCU/Spider-Man spinoff of the famous Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story! Yes, indeedy, get ready for some whack science!
I love the story of Jekyll and Hyde, so I thought it'd be fun to write an interesting thing involving my spider boy!
If you don't know anything about the story of Jekyll and Hyde, a simple google search can explain enough. Or you can just hop into this story anyway! You don't need foreknowledge of it.

I think that's all I have to say, so without further ado. Enjoy the story!