Underneath The Palm Trees

Chapter 1: Unexpected Meeting

    Being an Event Planner for Music Festivals is not an easy job. I have to plan and host events such as Weddings, Baby Showers, Music Festivals etc. But in Music Festivals, I'm in charge of making sure the artists are available to perform, seeing if anyone  wants to volunteer  or become an employee , also am responsible  in making sure that everything is there (for  example, speakers, chords, amplifiers just in case the artist or artists that you got to
play the Music Festival forgot theirs). Also I need to make sure that I have a contract  signed by me, my artists and their manager or managers. I'm also  in charge of seeing how  many people  will be there and how many tickets were bought
and etc. XS Las Vegas and The Wynn Nightclub was no exception. The time it took  for  me to plan this event was 2 weeks. After weeks of torturing and stressful planning, the big day finally arrived. Close tø 40,000 peøple  showed  up to see artists like: Avicii, David Guetta, Armin Van Buuren, Røbin Schultz, Tiesto, Klingande, R3HAB, Alan Walker, Martin Garrix, Calvin Harris, The Chainsmokers, , Kaskade, Nicky Romero, Hogland  and my all time favorite Kygo.
The mood  up there was very happy and super exciting.

At that moment, hearing David Guetta play at my event that I planned made my heart soar. I felt overjoyed  and ecstatic because of how well it turned out.

The scenery of the set in Vegas was beautiful and amazingly put together, I can't believe how great of a job I did putting it all together. The sets were all different because there was a lot of super talented DJ's that performed and had their own set that they brought with them, each of the DJ's had their style of music done which I thought was fantastic. Everyone seemed to have enjoyed listening to all of the sets, and I was super happy to have all of the DJ's that I asked to perform show up. Setting up all of the different types of sets was stressful because I had to make sure that all of them were here and nothing was missing. After the final set was done, I thanked all of the DJ's who performed and told them that they did an amazing job.