Ch 21: Day 1 of Battle Rounds

"Who do you think will win? Goldilocks or Fire-Crotch?" Lector asked no one in particular, but the second word made Rogue's and my eyes widen once heard.

(A/N: Note, they are all on the railing with Chiyo and San between Sting and Lector and the other side of her is Rogue and Frosch like always they're in the middle.)

"Where did you learn that awful word?" I questioned already knowing the answer.

"Sting." He happily said pointing to his dragon-slayer, causing Rogue and I to give the blonde a disapproving stare.

"What it's funny." Sting defends, lightly laughing to himself.

"It won't be funny when Frosch and San starts repeating it." Rogue scolded, which was enough to get Frosch's and San's attention away from the candy they were eating.

"Repeating what?"

"Fire-Crotch." Lector informed them, ignorant to mine and Rogue's murderous gaze.

"Like a fire was set on someone's crotch?" the pink cat guessed innocently, only to send poor, caring San into a panic.

"Why isn't anyone putting it out!?" She cried, looking up at me with watery eyes that were begging me for help.

"No one's crotch is on fire, San." I cooed, petting her sandy fur as she calmed down. I then snapped my glare over to the chuckling Sting who froze at the feel of us.

Sting swallowed, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "So back to who is going to win."

"I don't care who wins." Rogue puts in, unwrapping Frosch's lollipop.

"I don't know. It depends on if that Raven guild will pull anymore of those cheap tricks like they were in the last challenge." I explained, hearing a snort behind us as our other teammates decided to join our conversation.

"Who cares." Orga said, "As long as they aren't using them on us, we're fine."

"That's not the point." I sighed, rolling my eyes at the brute. "There's no honor in an unfair fight and I refuse to be a part of one."

"Are you sure its not because you have a newfound soft spot for the Fairy guild?" Rufus entered in a catty bitch way, "We all seen you defending them and that scene with one of their highest members was very suspicious? What will the Master say?"

"I'll deal with the Master on my own thank you, Dufus." I retorted, "And like I said I don't like cheating. Meaning it's the only reason I have for defending those flies. It was an act of pity, so don't question my intentions again." With that I gave him a back handed wave, returning to the battle after hearing a "Yes, ma'am."

Third POV

The fight between Fire-crotch Flair and Barbie Lucy seemed to be even in power, where if one attack the other then they could easily counteract it. The audience was really starting to believe that Fairy Tail was doing well enough to win the first battle round of the games until Lucy stopped fighting completely and was now being tossed in every which way like an actual barbie doll.

Everyone was clueless to what was happening behind the scenes, but just the sight of the Fairy getting its wings cut was enough for a tingling sensation to occur within Chiyo's ears.

'Trouble..' A rough voice whisper in her ears as if someone was really there. 'Won't you help them like I did...'

'Who the hell even are you? Why are you speaking to me?' She asked internal, freaked out by how suddenly the whispers appeared. It was strange how familiar yet so unfamiliar they were. She didn't know why she will do or trust the voice on its commands, but her body seemed to as she scans the area for anything more unusual than ones finds in a magical world. Then a bright red movement in the Fairy Tail's visitors box caught her eye. A snake like strand of red hair danced dangerously behind a cute cowboy hatted little girl. 'It's that girl's hair, she's blackmailing Goldilocks.' Chiyo connected, digging her nails into her palms. 'How are none of them sensing that shit?' She didn't know whether she was mad at the Ravens' dirty tricks or the Fairy's stupidity. Still she had to do something or else that damn voice wouldn't leave her alone. 'Think, think, think...Bingo!' Chiyo cheered in her mind at her idea.