chapter 6

[With the three walking down the streets of Mongolia]

Lucy was looking at all the store that were at so she go check them out later. While the boys teasing Lucy about her shopping habits. Then they all three started talking about what their going to be looking for.

Sting
So Lucy are you sure you remember where your parents house is.

Lucy
If course Acnologya constantly go their to visit their graves whenever we had the chance.

Rogue
So then you do visit their graves anymore.

Lucy
Of course not I usually go and visit once a month to give them flowers.

Sting
Oh then that must be where you sneak of to.

Lucy
Yeah what did you think I was going on a date or something.

Sting
No. He says turning away in embarrassment

Lucy
No way you seriously thought I was going on a date.

Rogue
He constantly tries to find out what guy in the guild your running off with.

Lucy
Oh so that's why you said that to Orge.

Sting
Yeah but he told us he loves you so I just assumed that he was the one.

Lucy
I won't even have time to date be we constantly go on missions. Plus I haven't really ever thought about dating. I don't really even have any romantic feeling towards any guy.

Rogue
wow considering all the guys that said they love you. You seriously had no feelings what so ever.

Lucy
Yep.

Rogue
So then you don't like Natsu then.

Lucy
Huh what are you asking that for.

Rogue
Because he said you two can maybe be more then friends.

Lucy
Stop joking around we just met. I don't even barely know the kid. So in rather not bother. Because right now I have bigger things to think about. Like finding our together and finding out why I'm part wolf as well.

Rogue
It might be that your cursed.

Lucy
I was trying to not think about that possibility.

Sting
Well curse or not your still going to be our favorite wolf. The guild defiantly loves that you have this power. Except we never thought that would happen. But it couldn't be helped sense it took us by surprise.

Lucy
Yeah I never expected I will turn part wolf on my seventh birthday.

Sting
Lucy I guess that Just means your stronger then you think.

Lucy
Yeah I guess so but I need to learn how to control it.Lucy

Rogue
Well at least we know one thing about your power. Your eye color turns bright red every time your going to change. That helps so we know when to get you away from everyone.

Lucy
Yeah if we didn't notice it everyone would know about me.

Sting rubbed her head

Sting
Well no matter what those fairy's think about you. You still are the strong and funny Lucy Heartfilla. Being a wolf won't change anything.

Lucy
Your right guys.

Just then they heard someone talk behind them and they all turned around

Natsu
So that's why your eyes were red Luce.

Sting
NATSU WHY DID YOU FOLLOW US.

Natsu
Well I was curious about Luce.

Sting then went and grabbed Natsu by the scarf

Sting
This has nothing to do with you. So stay away from her she doesn't need you right now.

Natsu
Well you know sense I know she's a wolf I could just tell everyone. But if you let me stay I will keep her secret.

Lucy
Natsu you are the most annoying guy I have ever met. I mean seriously are you another one of my stalkers.

Natsu looked at Lucy in surprise

Natsu
Just got that I'll stay.

Lucy
Like you where going to leave anyways. Sting let him go we have to go before sunset.

Sting
Alright then. He said letting go of Natsu scarf

Lucy
(Thinking) Lucy you can do this. Just forget about this idiot being here. You need to focus on getting to the place and finding any info.

Natsu
So Luce where are we going?

Lucy didn't give an anwser

Natsu
Alright looks like your not going to talk now.