chapter 22

They finally got back to Fairytail. They then walked into the guild to see some unhappy people.

Erza
Why is Cobra with you guys.

Lucy
Uh Erza I can explain. I brought him back with us for his help in finding the other dragon slayer.

Erza
Alright but I don't trust you.

Cobra
I'm not asking for anyone to trust me.

Lucy
So levy do you have a lead on where the wind dragon slayers at.

Levy
No their not in any of the good guilds. Gajeel do you know if theirs any other dragon slayers in the dark guilds.

Gajeel
No I never heard of a wind one do you know if the guys even alive or not.

Lucy
Master would never told us to get the guy.

Gajeel
That's true.

Lucy
But who says it's even a guy. It may be another girl.

Cobra
That would be rare because almost all dragon slayers are guys.

Lucy
Hey they might be a girl. It feels weird being the only girl around here.

Gajeel
I can get why you would say that. But your more then just a dragon slayer. Your have our father magic as well

Lucy
Yeah it would be funny if you ended up being a wolf. It fights your reputation very well.

Gajeel
Hey besides sense we only have on guy left to go. Why not go see what dad's realm is like.

Lucy
But we should keep looking for him.

Levy
Lu-chan you might find something useful if you go their. Because you found a lot at your mother's.

Lucy
That's true then I guess will go see.

Cobra
What am I supposed to do.

Lucy
Your coming with us I don't think they want to watch you. Plus you might find coming with us interesting.

Natsu
Can I come to Luce.

Gajeel
Salamander you might as well not even bother asking. If you just going to come no matter what.

Natsu
That's true.

Lucy
Alright then now that that's settled lets go find this place. I'll tell you guys what ever we find out.

Erza
Gajeel you better keep an eye on him.

Gajeel
Oh so you trust me now.

Erza
No but I trust you don't want anything happening to Lucy.

Gajeel
I know we won't let anything happen to her. He says leaving the guild with the others

They leave the guild and start walking though the streets of Mongolia.

Gajeel
Can you think of any place dad's will be at.

Lucy
It probably is back at our old place. Because that's where me and Natsu found moms at.

Gajeel
Natsu went with you to her realm.

Lucy
Yes but I plan on taking you their so you can stop complaining that you never got to go.

Gajeel
What I at least want to get the chance to see sense you have.

Lucy
I know.

(Time skip to the Heartfilla mansion)