chapter 15

Lucy and Natsu went down to the other members of Fairytail.

Levy
Lucy I can read into the members of the other guilds. To see if their is any dragon slayers.

Lucy
Great Levy that will be a big help. But  I know who the iron dragon slayer is.

Natsu
Oh really who is it.

Lucy
Gajeel Redfox he's the iron dragon slayer.

Natsu
The guy from Phantom lord.

Lucy
Yeah we didn't have the perfect meeting. I'm going to have to persuade him to help us.

Natsu
What happend between you two.

Lucy
Long story but I'm going to go alone for this one.

Jet
But Lucy letting you go alone. You might get hurt their a dark guild. You have to take some people with you.

Lucy
Fine but I need to be alone with Gajeel. Because he won't do it if your ganging up on him.

Natsu
Lucy if the guys dangerous I can't let you be alone with him. He will hurt you.

Lucy
He won't hurt me I know it. Smiles sadly rembering the past between those two.

Levy
What's wrong Lucy You look like your about to cry.

Lucy
It's nothing I was just rembering something. It's nothing to worry about. She smiling sadly.

Natsu got curious about what happend between the two of them.

Lucy
Now who do you suggest goes with me.

Erza
Lucy I want you to take me and Gray with you guys.

Natsu
Don't forget about me I can't let you get hurt on my watch.

Lucy
Alright then is that fine.

Levy
Will keep looking for where the other two are located at.

Lucy
Alright thanks guys Makorov is It fine if I these three with me.

Master
Yes but make sure to stay safe.

Lucy
We will I promise and thanks for telling me the truth. Lucy said walking out of the guild with the other three.

The three left to the train station. When they got their Natsu didn't want to get on the train.

Erza
Come on Natsu we have to go.

Natsu
No I'm not getting on that monster. I feel sick just looking at it. Why can't we just walk their. I'll die by the time we get to phantom Lord guild.

Lucy
Come on Natsu please for me.

Natsu
Guh fine only for you.

Natsu followed Lucy on the train. By Natsu doing that it surprised both Erza and Gray Because they've never seen Natsu ever do that before. They the sat in seats across from each other  Natsu and Lucy on one side and Erza and Gray on the other.

Natsu
I feel sick.

Lucy
Lay your head down on my lap.

Natsu
Why?

Lucy
Just do it now mister.

Natsu
Fine. Says laying his head down on her lap.

Lucy
Now go to sleep I'll wake you up when we get their. She say running her fingers through her hair. Which was making him fall asleep.

Erza
How did you know that would get him to sleep. I usally have to knock him out.

Lucy
Well my mother taught me this as a kid she said it will calm people down.

Gray
Your mother sounds like a great person.

Lucy
She was a really great person. Says sadly trying not to cry. But she started tearing up a bit rembering what Makorov had just told her.

Gray
Sorry I didn't mean to upset you Lucy.

Lucy
No It's fine it's not your fault. Says rubbing the tears from her face.

Gray
Lucy we're sorry for saying all those mean things to you. You don't seem like the person we thought you are.

Lucy
No I can understand why you would think all that. You just don't trust people from different guilds. Sabortooth is the same way.  But I agree with your master. I think it's time our guilds come together and look past our differences. That way we can both help each other without and not fight with each other.

Erza
We understand this will be a good thing for us to do. Because like now we have to help each other out.

Lucy
Yeah and that's why I would like to be your friends. I want to get to know all of you so we grow to trust each other. So what do you say can we be friends.

Erza
Sure Lucy we can be friends.

Gray
Yeah I agree this will be a good chance for our guilds to come together. So let's be friends Lucy.

Lucy
Great and thanks for agreeing to help me get Gajeel.

Gray
About him what happend between you two.

Lucy
He's my adopted big brother. My parents told us if anything where to happen to them. We have to be the ones to protect each other. But when my parents where killed. I was taken away by either Acnologya or my real dragon Star. But I want to apologize for leaving him. But I'm just afraid what he will say and what he thinks of me now.

Erza
Lucy I'm sure Gajeel will understand if you just explain everything to him. It's not your fault everything that happend.

Lucy
I know so that's why you need to please understand I need to alone with him. You have to keep Natsu away from us. So I can tell him the truth. I also can't risk the chance of him hurting anyone of you.

Erza
Alright Lucy we understand why you want to be alone with him. So will keep Natsu under close watch. Will make sure your alone with Gajeel.

Lucy
Thank you for agreeing to do this for me. I just hope everything turns out okay.