29 Jelly Jinnie

AUTHORFinally, update 😭

AUTHOR
Finally, update 😭

"What the fu—n?"

Seokjin held himself from cursing. He's might be a bad boy wannabe but he's gonna be a bad boy with manners.

Yuqi kept looking up at the taller male expectantly. "So... do you have Jisung's number?"

"Well, I mean I have but— Why would you want his number?!" Seokjin asked a bit irritated.

At this point, Yuqi has ignored all Seokjin's wrong remark about Jisung's gender, instead, shyly looking down on her feet. "Well, I just want to get to know Jisung-ssi better." Seokjin's left eye twitched, an unconscious habit he has whenever he felt irritated.

The weird feeling that once bubbling underneath his stomach erupted again and he didn't like it, not a single bit.

"No. I can't give you his number." Seokjin replied coldly, trying to regain his composure.

"Why not?" Yuqi blinked her puss in the boots' eyes which currently 404 error not working for the blond.

"Because I said so." Seokjin answered sassily.

Yuqi then shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly. "Well, then I guess I have to ask the person my self. JISUNG-SSI!" Yuqi suddenly yelled loudly—when obviously the girl was nowhere to be seen—her deep voice echoed loudly inside Seokjin's poor and sensitive ears. Yet she still ran on the hallway only God knows where.

"The fuck..." he cursed under his breath.

Seokjin couldn't tear his deadly glare away from Yuqi, even when she's slowly disappeared from his sight.

How can she ask Jisung number instead of his? Is that why this weird feeling exist? Because he loses a girl from Jisung? But why rather than Jisung, his fury was directed to Yuqi instead?

Seokjin placed a hand on top of his chest. It's like those feeling when he felt so angry yet scared, his blood boiling yet drained at the same time.

Why am I feeling like this? Seokjin didn't understand, yet. But one thing for sure. He officially going to put Yuqi on one of his blacklists.

Oh yes, Seokjin has a long list of the girls he didn't like. Some of them because they stalked him, some others for taking his picture without asking him, and some others for getting on his nerve like Yuqi.

Maybe one day he'll send letters to each of them, which titled: To all the girls I've hated before.