Broken Promises || Chuuya x Reader

Angst

" YOU'RE A LIAR !! " You screamed out , hoping that this was all just a bad dream.

" YOU'RE JUST STUPID LIAR !! " you screamed again , choking up .

" I hate you..... so much......" you sobbed , feeling a warm hand on your shoulder. You then snapped back and slapped the hand away. " Don't. Touch me. " you hissed , giving a watery glare.

It hurt you so much just knowing he's right there and he was lying to you. ' I love you (y/n) ! ' ' (y/n) you're so cute ! ' Seems like all of that was just some fake cover-up for his true intention.

" Listen , (y/n) , I- " He tried , but you cut him off before he could finish.

" Just stop. " you sniffled. "You knew exactly what you were doing Chuuya. "

" You used me. You knew how I felt about that , but you continued anyway. This was your plan from day one , are you happy !? " You shouted from the cold , chain shackles you were trapped in.

His mission was to find you , get close to you , and capture you. You thought he loved you. He said he loved you. I guess those were just empty words.

Chuuya crouched down to your height , since you were sitting against a wall. He held your chin up so you could make eye contact , but you bit his thumb , hard.

"YOWCH ! AH , YOU BI-" He yelled out , but he caught himself before he could say something he'd regret as he held onto his , now bleeding , thumb.

" You what? Finish your sentence Chuuya. " You glared , about to cry again. The more you looked at his face , the more compelled you felt to cry.

He sighed. " Babe- " he tried again , but got cut off once more.

" You have no right to call me that anymore." you snapped.

" (y/n). " he corrected himself. " I love you , I really do , but it was something that had to be done. You do understand right ? "

You stayed silent as you stared off into space with dead eyes. You then sighed and gave him a look of dead hatred. " Do what you want Chuuya. To me , you're nothing but a bunch of broken promises."