City Dream || Kenji's Sister

Siblings

" Nee-chan how long have you been living in the city ? " your little brother , Kenji , asked. He's 5 years younger than you.

You chuckled at his question. "Since before you were born. My dad left the country with me to live in the city , and it's been like this since. " You smiled.

" what was it like when you first got here ? " He questioned you. " hmm... lemme see... The people in our neighborhood were afraid of me , because sometimes I would unintentionally enhance their smell or hearing. " You answered , chuckling " Quite funny , thinking back on it. "

" What do you think of the city kenji? " You asked , looking at him. He looked up for a second , then looked back at you. " There are a lot of thugs around here , but if I ask nicely , they tell me what I want. " He smiled at you. You then gave him a dumbfounded look. 'What the hell !? ' you thought.

" Ok then ? " you said in a confused tone. " Don't really see how that works , but we all have different ways of dealing with crime I suppose. "

He smiled at you again , but this time brighter. 'So....bright.....So.....wholesome.... ' You thought again.

"Nee-chan you're so sweet." Kenji stated.

You tilted your head , once again confused. " What do you mean ? " You asked him.

" You always listen to me no matter what. Like a great big sister !! " He exclaimed , hugging you.

" Awww Kenjiiiii !! " you gushed as you hugged him back.

" Let's always live together... OK? " Kenji said in a serene voice. " It'll be our dream. "

" Yeah " you sighed. " Our city dream. "

________

A/N

Ahhhhh ! Im sorry its so short ! I ran out of ideas && I was dragging this chapter draft for too long >^<

I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter ! Feel free to suggest things here !