3

–How have you been, brother?

      Yoongi looked at his best friend and smiled, nodding.

–I'm..fine.

     NamJoon looked at him with a sad expression on his face and shook his head.

–You always said that but you never felt like it.

     There was no answer coming from Yoongi, he just looked away and shrugged his shoulders.

–I heard you have done some controls this Weekend, am I wrong?

–They.. think... I'm... crazy.

       NamJoon frowned while tilting his head to a side.

–Why do they think that? You're normal. You're just sick. It Could happen to anyone.

–I see this.. red string... on my... Finger.

     NamJoon froze while looking down at the male's hands then at his own.

–Red Strings are fate's strings. They are tied to two people that are soulmates. Haven't you seen one on Hoseok aswell?

     Yoongi frowned and shook his head looking at his fingers.

–But don't you love each other? That's weird. Maybe You're not meant for each other. NamJoon frowned.

–I.. don't.. like him.. that much..

     Namjoon's eyes widened.

–Holy fuck, Yoongi. Then Why are you still dating him?

–He's still.. the only.. one.. coming.. everyday...

     NamJoon Felt like the Sky just fell on top of his head.

*

–We're the words friends, Seokjin. NamJoon said while Helping Seokjin around in the kitchen.

–And Why is that?

–Yoongi said he keeps Hoseok close because he is the only one that comes everyday. I told him that he shouldn't use him for that and tell him the truth.

–Namjoonie.. he is sick and alone. Not even his mother is there everyday. He just wants to be with someone and he would do anything to have him there.

–I'm his best friend, Jinnie. I.. I'm so busy that..

–Joon, honey, I always told you to go there and I'll give you something to bring him to eat. You just close yourself in your room and work. Make some time for him, a little. He is sick, he may feel like no one loves him due to his sickness.

     Namjoon sighed and shook his head.

I'm the worst friend ever.

–You really aren't. Should we add some potatoes?

*
The boy was letting his small fingers go trough Yoongi's hair while telling Yoongi how much he wants to become a popular dancer. The sunlight was going right in his eyes so Yoongi kept his eyes closed, humming in response. The smile was always on his lips and whenever he Felt like looking at the male, he couldn't because of the sun.

–What are you doing, Yoonie? The boy sweetly giggled. Stay still, I love playing with your hair.