Chapter 3 Chat's Hurt: Poor Kitty

"Tikki, we have to find Adrien with or without Chat's help,"  Marinette says.

    "Marinette, thank goodness, let's go!" Tikki says.

"Tikki spots on!  yeah!" Marinette says. She transforms.

     Ladybug thinks, where should she search next. She is not sure where she did look for him already.

   "Ladybug good to see you!" Chat says.

    "Chat, where have you been?" Ladybug asks.  She looks angry.

   "Let me guess you have not found the model.  What is his name?"  Chat remarks.

    "Yes, I have not found Adrien yet, how did you know?"  Ladybug replies.

"Just a good guess that is all,"  Chat responds.

"What is so great about him anyway?" Chat Noir asks.

"None of your business!  We both know you do not care anyway,'" Ladybug says.

"Ladybug it is not what you think.  I just can not help find him," Chat says.

   "Why do you hate him so much?  What did he ever do to you?" Ladybug asks. She looks angry again.

    "Chat tell me what do you have against Adrien?"  Ladybug asks.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" Chat asks. He looks angry this time.

"I mean why do you want to find him?  What if he does not wish to be found?"  Chat asks.

  "Adrien, where are you?  Why can I not find you?" Ladybug calls out. She frowns because she is sad.

 "M'lady, look I am sorry!  I did not mean to upset you,"  Chat says.

"I hope Ladybug finds him soon!" Alya says.

"Me too, Alya!"  Nino says.

Chloe thinks, Ladybug why have you found him by now?

  Chloe's  POV:
  She thinks can not you see Ladybug and everyone else worries about you!  Agreste come back!

Back to Ladybug and Chat Noir, "Ladybug, is this guy your boyfriend?" Chat asks.

"No, he is not," Ladybug says. She continues to look away from Chat.

"He does not even know the truth. Now that he is gone, I am probably too late anyway," Ladybug says.

"Ladybug what truth?"  Chat asks. He thinks what is talking about anyway.

"You would not understand anyway, so why should  I tell you?" Ladybug asks sadly.

"Bugaboo, I have to know why is so urgent for you to find this boy?" Chat asks.

"I can not tell you.  You would think I am crazy," Ladybug says.

"Ladybug, I would never think that about you.  M'lady, you mean to much to me for me to hurt you. " Chat says.

"Tell me why Adrien? Why him?" Chat asks.

"Promise not to tell anyone," Ladybug says.

"Sure, Ladybug, anything for you!" Chat says with a blush across his face.

"I love him!  I love Adrien!  You happy now?" Ladybug says with tears in her eyes.

"I never got to tell him and now it is too late.  I love Adrien Agreste and always have!" Ladybug says sadly.

"Chat, I have to go!" Ladybug says. She leaves and feels ashamed that she let her guard down.

  Chat watches Ladybug go and stands there too stunned to move. He thinks, Ladybug loves Adrien. He cries and thinks, what have I done.

  Chat's  POV:
 He shakes his head and refuses to believe it.  No, Ladybug she can not love the boy behind the mask.  He sighs as he returns to his hideout.

Chat has feelings of sadness, frustration, and anger toward his partner right now. He detransforms quietly inside his hideout.

"Plagg, how could she? How could she do this?" Adrien asks with anger in his voice.

"Adrien, why are you so angry that Ladybug loves you is because you think you are incapable of  love?"  Plagg asks.

"Maybe it comes as a surprise because you have feelings for your partner. Feelings you never allowed to come to the surface before," Plagg remarks.

"No, it is just all my life I tried to avoid the feeling of being trapped," Adrien says.

"My father would never allow me to have friends, but I did find myself with many great ones anyway,"  Adrien explains.

"My father could never be happy for me," Adrien scoffs.

"He told me my career as a model should come first. Then, he scheduled me so many photoshoots that I had very little free time," Adrien states.

"I got tired of the crazy schedule and piano lessons. I never wanted to learn the piano," Adrien says.

"I never wanted to be popular, to be seen on billboards, posters, and magazines.  I never wanted to be in commercials," Adrien states.

"I just wanted a normal life where I could be free to spend time with friends and free to find love," Adrien says sadly.

"My father ruined my life and made it so no one cared for me. I just wanted to be loved for me and not because I am a model.  I could never find love or be loved," Adrien says.

" I am sorry, Adrien!  I did not know," Plagg says with tears in his eyes.

"You might believe no one loves you, but if Ladybug says she does then she does love you!  I think you should give her a chance because maybe you love her too!" Plagg remarks.