Impopster

It was a sunny day in big city, and the Greens were looking in on a shop, that sold sunglasses, as they were window shopping.

"Nothing like an excitin' day of window shopping, Huh, kids?" Krill asked.

"It's like going to a zoo for material goods." Frilly replied.

"Let's go inside!" Dricket said, happily, as he Naruto-ran inside the store.

Dricket rushed in from excitement, as the others followed behind.

"Whoa!" Dricket said.

"Think You can handle these looks, Alrice?" Gancy asked, picking up a pair of sunglasses.

Gramma took them, and put them over her seeing glasses.

"I don't know, can they handle me?" Gramma asked, making Gancy smirk.

"Hey, dad." Dricket started, walking up to Krill.

Krilll turned to him, getting his attention.

"Look at these bad boys!" Dricket said, pulling out some robot-looking sunglasses.

He wagged his tail and put on the shades.

"I am from the future. Cane we buy 'em?" Dricket asked.

"No, Dricket, we can't afford this stuff, we're just lookin'." Krill replied.

Dricket lowered his ears, listening to Krill's reply.

"Now, come on! Let's see what's next door." Krill said.

After the three left, Gancy walked up to Dricket.

"Man, why are we wastin' our time here if we can't have any of this stuff?" Dricket asked.

"Sometimes pretending can be just as nice as having, kiddo." Gancy replied, twitching her tail.

Dricket looked down, looking annoyed.

"It ain't nice, it stinks!" Dricket said.

Suddenly, three young monsters turned and gasped at Dricket.
They then chattered and ran up to him, confusing him.

"Can I please get a scratch?" A monster asked, holding out her arm.

"Uh, yeah.., I guess." Dricket replied, confused.

He then drew his claws, and scratched the monster's arm, giving her a mark on her arm.

"There ya go." Dricket said.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" The monster said, as all three ran off, happily.

They ran off, as Dricket and Gancy were left confused.

"What the heck was that about?" Dricket asked.

"Maybe it has something to do with that." Gancy replied.

She pointed to a TV, as it showed the news, as it had a picture of a monster that looked exactly like Dricket.

"I'm Saria Media, and this is channel 11 news. We've just received word that international pop superstar, Willion Brax, has gone missing." The news monster said.

Drickets ear twitched, as they watched the TV.

"Willion rocketed to fame when his hit single, 'Baby I could buy your dad' went platinum in a record 12 seconds." The News continued.

"Oh, my gosh, he looks like a prettier me." Dricket said, pointing to himself.

"Willion was last seen earlier today at a press conference, where he delivered some shocking news." The news monster continued.