Step Eight Part II.

Bey's Past POV

"Look who's here!" I pointed outside. Blue and I stood in front of the doorway patiently waiting for Rita and Julius to come in. They had just arrived to our Houston home. Jay pulled up right behind them. He got out of his car, saying hi to Julius as he helped unload their luggage. Rita was already walking inside towards us.

"Señora!" I greeted Rita.

"Hi Bey! Hi Blue Blue! I missed you guys," Rita gave us a group hug.

"We missed you too! How was your vacation?" I questioned Rita as Blue lunged onto her.

"It was so relaxing," she sighed. "I just laid on the beach all day! Thank you for the week off," She expressed her gratitude.

"Of course! You deserve a break. I know how this little one can be a handful," I chuckled as I tickled Blue in the stomach. She giggled at me.

"There goes Uncle Julius!" I said to Blue who turned to watch him and her father haul all of the luggage inside. Julius dropped everything to hug his favorite little girl.

"Hey lady bug!" Julius cooed as he took Blue from Rita.

"Rita! It's so good to see you!" Jay set the luggage down and hugged her.

"Hey Jay, same to you!" Rita pulled away.

"Sup Bey!" Jay goes in for a hug, and I swerved him. Rita stood back observing our unpleasant interaction.

"It's 1 pm. Where were you?" I folded my arms.

"Taking care of some business," he responded with his most favored excuse. "Can I please have a hug?" Jay asked.

"Nope!" I declined.

"Boss lady!" Julius greets me. I turned towards him, and we share a big hug.

"Julius, you went to the tropics? It looks like you got darker!" I noticed. He told me he was going back to his country. There's no way the sun is shining like that in the Netherlands.

"Something like that." He smirked at me.

"Let me find out..." I blinked my eyes fast.

"Chill!" He said. We all chuckled.

"I think I'm gonna go take a nap. I'll see ya'll later!" Julius said while grabbing his bags and heading upstairs to one of the guest rooms.

"Okay, see you!" I stated. Jay and Blue walked off to who knows where, leaving just Rita and I. Rita gave me a stare that I knew all too well. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I questioned her.

"Can we talk in private? Maybe out back?" She asked in a serious tone. It made me kind of nervous.

"Sure..." I agreed. "We can go sit out in the patio," I suggested as she followed behind me through the french, double doors.