❄️ ;; 004

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

---

Yeonjun's P.O.V

"They will be here as soon as possible."Soobin said while cooking. I'm here at the kitchen also, watching him.

"I'm nervous. What if that Lucy is really Yeji? And what if that Lucy is not really Yeji? Argh! I'm really confused!"i squealed as I stomped my feet.

"Chill, hyung. You will get an answer to them as they arrive here."Soobin replied while smiling.

After a minutes, they came with a smile but it feels so awkward for us and it feels so wrong without Yeji. I just miss her presence with ITZY.

"Huening Kai!"Yuna exclaimed as she was about to run towards Huening Kai but he quickly hide at my back so we laughed.

Lia came to Soobin and hugged each other while Ryujin is smiling—err, smirking but I don't know but she's smiling to Beomgyu who's lowering hisbjead while pouting. I chuckled,

Ryujin is a bully to Beomgyu that's why. Beomgyu keeps on bothering her back then and now, Ryujin is bullying him to make him shut his mouth.

"Taehyun-ssi! I have a new novel! Want to try that one?"Chaeryeong cheerfully asked Taehyun.

"Oh, yeah! Of course!"Taehyun replied with a smile. Oh man, they are good as friends.

"How about we eat first?"i asked them. They nodded their and went to the dining area and sat at the chair.

"Wow! There's so many foods!"Yuna exclaimed as she grabs a fried chicken.

"You,"Huening Kai muttered as he shooked his head in disbelief. Yuna just smiled at the man in front of him—Huening Kai.

"Wah! Soobin-oppa, you're cook is always good!"Ryujin said.

"Of course, that's my hyung!"Beomgyu said while smiling.

"Am I talking to you, bitch?"Ryujin asked bluntly.

"You're so mean. Hmp."Beomgyu said as he looked away and pouted his lips.

"Ryujin-ah, stop bullying him. Be good to him."Lia said as she smiled at Beomgyu. Beomgyu smiled at her and acted like he was about to cry,

"Noona, save meee!"Beomgyu whined. Ryujin and I rolled our eyes.

"Oh, majayo. We are here because Soobin-oppa asked Lia-unnie for a help, right?"Chaeryeong said. I smiled at her,

"Ah, ne. So, can we talk about it now?"i asked. They all nodded their head,

"So there is a girl who definitely looks like Yeji. They are really similar to each other that's why I called you here. And also, that girl said she doesn't remember us."i started.

"And then?"Lia asked.

"Though she said that she's Lucy not Yeji. I'm still hoping that she might got into accident and lost her memories and the said body that we thought as Yeji is fake."I said as I lowered down my head.