❄️ ;; 20

LUCY NOT YEJI
by: @hapigurl_

----

Yeonjun's P.O.V

I woke up, feeling tired and feeling like I carried a lot of heavy things in my back. I slowly sit in my bed, seeing Soobin on my side.

"Yah, what are you doing here?"i asked as I smile at him.

"Ah, you awake? I'm waiting for you to wake up."he said as he smiled.

"Worried, eh?"i asked. He nodded his head,

"Go and wash up. Let's talk about your problem after you finally got to your senses."he said so I nodded my head as I walked towards my wash room.

-------

We are all eating and everyone was all cheered. Maybe because they finally met the real Yeji. I'm happy for them too but something is wrong. I feel incomplete.

"Oppa, you okay?"Yuna asked so I looked at her as I smiled.

"Of course, I'm doing okay."i said. She nodded her head,

"By the way, let's visit Lucy-unnie. She's sick so let's pay a visit, okay?"Lia said as she smiled at her girls.

"She's sick? I wanna visit too!"Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Nado!"Taehyun said.

"Ey, just stay here."Chaeryeong said to them.

"Noona will be happy if she see my face so I'll come too!"Huening Kai said as he do a flower pose. Everyone looked at him in disgust except me.

She's sick? Shall I come with them too? I mean, I wanna make sure if she's really okay that's why I wanted to come too.

"She will be happy if she saw his face."Ryujin said so I looked at her and she's pointing at me. I blinked my eyes as I looked away.

"And, I'm pretty sure that he missed Lucy too."Soobin said while smiling at me.

"Let's just eat."i simply said.

"Are you in or out?"Lia asked to me. I looked at her,

"Huh?"

"Slowpoke. Aish!"she said as she rolled hee eyes.

"They are fighting since yesterday night. Aish!"Beomgyu said as he shooked his head  on disbelief. I sighed,

"I'm out. I can't face her."i said as I stood up and walked to my room.

Lucy's P.O.V

"You're going home already?"I asked to Yeji. She nodded her head,

"Take care of yourself, okay? Just stay being strong. What ever happens, just keep going."Yeji said while smiling at me. I smiled as I nodded my head. I'm a bit sick, I think because I didn't get enough of sleep.

"I'll take care of her, don't worry."Hyunjin said.

"Then, what about your girlfriend? Nagyung?"i asked to him. He just shrugged,

"She said, she can take care of herself. She wanted you to be okay so now, just rest."Hyunjin said. I smiled but I rolled my eyes.

"I'll go now. Take care of yourselves, eo? Thanks a lot for your wonderful efforts. I gotta go now. Byee!"Yeji said as she smiled at us before running away. We just chuckled but we immediately stop when she rushly opened the door,

"Waeyo?"we both—Hyunjin asked in unison.

"They're here."Yeji said. I looked at Hyunjin with a confused face because I don't get her but I saw Hyunjin who's confused also so I looked at Yeji.

"What do you mean?i asked.

"ITZY and TXT are here to visit you."she said as she widely opened the door.

"Unnie/Noona!"they all screamed so I widened my eyes as soon as I saw them.

"Gonna leave y'all! Enjoy!"Yeji said as she closed the door. They all went to me,

"How are you, noona?"Huening Kai asked.

"I'm fine, why did all go here?"i asked as I secretly looking at the back if there is a sign that Yeonjun is here also.

"I guess Yeonjun is not here."Hyunjin said as he stood up and smirked at me. I just gave him a glare as he leave.

"Why did you get sick? Is it because of cold?"Lia asked. I shooked my head,

"I think it's not because of cold. Maybe it's because I didn't get enough sleep."i said as I smiled at them.

"Is it because you kept on thinking about him?"Chaeryeong asked as she gave me a awkward smile. I looked away as I nodded my head slowly.

"I'm still waiting though."i said to them.

"Still willing to wait for him?"Yuna asked so I nodded my head.

"What if he didn't came back to you?"Ryujin asked.

"Yah, don't say that."Beomgyu said.

"Waeyo? He's like that. If he said that he doesn't want to, he really doesn't want to. Just like what he did to Yeji-unnie."Ryujin said. I looked down and I guess they noticed that,

"Ryujin, can you please stop?"Beomgyu said out of his annoyance. He stood up and left us.

"Waeyo?"Ryujin asked.

"Is it my fault? Mianhe, Lucy-unnie."she added as she looked down. I smiled at her,

"Aniyo. Gwaenchana. Anyway, I'll stop if he didn't call me for the next two days so don't worry."i said while smiling at them.

"You'll stop?"Soobin asked in shocked so I nodded my head.

"I shouldn't waste my time, I need to move on."i said.

"Aw, that's sad. I can see you and hyung getting married in the future but sad."Yuna said as she pouted her lips.

"It's okay, Yuna-ya. No need to be sad."i said.

"By the way, hyung said that get well as soon as possible."Huening Kai said while smiling at me.

"Of course, I'm strong!"i said.

---

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: The end is really really near! Next will be our epilogue! By the way, I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)