Ch1: A Fast Attachment

Ikuo POV

"Come back here!!" I shout as three bullies ran away from me whilst holding my bag.

"Hahahahha come try catch us slowpoke!"

"Yeah, snail head!!"

"Your the hybrid of a snail AND a tortoise! Hahahahahhaha!!!"
They continued to laugh.

"Come.... back... here!!!" I shout back as they ran away from me. Because of how slow I am, our distance from each other was 5 meters.

"Come and get us snail tortoise hybrid!!" They chant as I have had enough.

"COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY BAG!!" I shout as I suddenly got to them and snatched my bag.

"Oh? Looks like slowpoke here was fast after all."

"Yeah. You know what we do to liars boys." They say as one of them brought out a gun.

Bang!!!

"AAAAAAAAH!!!" I shout as I sat up from my bed.

'that nightmare....it keeps coming back...' I think as I prepare to stand on my feet.

I was sitting on my bed looking around my room. My bed was at the left corner of the room. On the foot of the bed was my closet. On the right of my bed was my desk. In front of the desk was a window. Next to my desk was a treadmill. I have always been a fan of usain bolt.

"Man....I wish I meet him in person..."
I think out loud as I took a bath. After taking a bath, I began preparing my lunch and breakfast. I did a simple omelette souffle with ketchup for lunch and bacon for my breakfast.

"The New Game called New World Online, has been a top hit in the world of Videogames. The new Fullbody dive function makes it so special that the developers said that there will be one 'lucky' person to be used in their project." The news reporter said as I closed the television, not really interested in the news.

"Man...im finally gonna see my friend but why does it have to be on my first day on a new school?..." I say as I finish eating and washing the dishes.
I look over to the clock and saw I was running late.

"Crap!!!" I ran out of the door and locked it. I just jumped over the firewall that my house had to go out of the gate. I ran at a measly 31 kph. From what researchers say, humans may be able to reach 40kph. While my idol can only reach 28kph, I am proud that I can surpass him.

'new school, here I come...I am not letting myself go late!!!' I think as the wind behind me began making ruckus to the ones left there. I passed a guy with newspapers in hand and the air made the newspaper fly.

"Sorry!!!" I shout.

"NO RUNNING YOU DUMB IDIOT!!" A teacher said as I realized I was in the campus of the school. I reached my classroom and saw all my classmates and 2 empty chairs.

'was there another new student?'i thought as someone tapped my shoulder.

"Ey man. Long time no see." I say my Silver headed friend.

"Oh hey tokura. Yeah been a while."
I reply as we shook hands. Nagashio Tokura kun...a friend of mine at elementary to middle school

"Okay class, looks like the transfer student came up now. Well, mr nagashio, go back to your seat and uhh, please come here mr transfer student." Our teacher said as I finally went in front.

"Hey everyone. I am Ikuo (L/n), 17 years old and uh....I like using my treadmill to be able to maintain my natural speed when sprinting." The students began asking questions. I just waved them off and went towards the seat near the back door because Tokura was just in front of me.