The Next Day

The next morning was the worst if you think him busting in my room in the middle of the night was rude and unprofessional just wait to see what happened.

Finally he woke up dizzy sick throwing up everywhere."Wh-Where am I" he said. "Someplace called a college dorm room. Who are you?" I said. "Jay. My name is Jay"Jay said. "Well Jay want some soup ."I said. "Ha soup who in the hell eats soup. I don't need some hoe trying to get laid to fix me anything." Jay said.

I took a deep breathe so I won't explode in his face but I have never been treated or talked to in that way Me trying to be nice to him even tho he busted in my room pissy drunk. Lord please save me. Andi don't kill him.

I leave my room searching high and low to find someone to change my room. Like I said I can't live with a boy. Boys are lowdown disturbing and disrespectful to women. But I will not be like most women begging for a boyfriend or for someone to like me. Because I am a woman of the new millennium.

Finally I find Mrs. Jamieson she is the school head director and in charge of the dorm rooms. Sadly she couldn't change my room but trust I will not sleep in the same room with that thing,I rented a hotel for a couple of nights. It was quiet and peaceful until I had to move back in with the boy.