Into you

Jay's POV
Did I just here what I think I heard her say? Did she say she likes me? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Finally I meet someone who is perfect for me, who likes me for me, and can talk to me all night. Oh shii Valentines Day is tomorrow I have to get her something and I will tell her that I feel the some way about her.
Andi's POV
Oh my gosh is he going to transfer dorm rooms and classes. *gasp* What if he cuts me off completely and if he do it tomorrow it is going to be the worst day of my life. I think I should just play it cool act like nothing happened. Breathe and focus ok. Tomorrow is Valentines and all I'm gonna see is all these couples, teddy bears, and hearts. Ooo I know what I can do I can call Jasmine and Tammy for a girls day.
(Groupchat)
Andi: Hey y'all wanna have a girls day tomorrow?
Jasmine: Yeah that sounds like fun.
Andi: Tammy what about you.
Jasmine: She can't come to her phone right now😏🤫😅.
Andi: And why is that.
Jasmine: Because she is getting a little TLC from ha man.
Andi: Damn everybody finding love🥺.
Jasmine: including me😁.
Andi: So are you gonna be with your boo tomorrow?
Jasmine: Yeah but if your gonna be lonely I will spend some time with you.
Andi: No it's fine spend time with yo man.
Jasmine: Are you sure?
Andi: Yes.
Jasmine: Ok.
Wow everybody is unavailable but imma just watch tv all day tomorrow.

Jay's POV
Dang maybe I shouldn't have ran out on her like that making it seem like I don't like her, but I do. So I have an idea I can buy Andi chocolate candy, a huge teddy bear, flowers,dinner, and a night full of hope. And I would hope that will make her feel as special as she is. I need to call Tammy or Jasmine to keep her away for a little bit while I set up.
(Ringing)
Jay: Hey Tammy what are you doing tomorrow ?
Tammy: Nothing much I have a date what's up.
Jay: I need you and Jasmine to distract Andi for a bit.
Tammy: Why?
Jay: Because i um(sigh) I wanted to create a special night for her make her feel loved from someone other then her family and friends.
Tammy: Awwwwwww that is so romantic. But why did someone put you up to this because if they did and you hurt my bestfriend hell is going to be paid.
Jay: Chill I really like her, I walked out after she like me idk if her feelings changed after that but it's worth it.... she's worth it. So will you keep her away from the dorm and don't let any of this slip to her and tell Jasmine.
Tammy: Ok I promise for how long.
Jay: An hour at least.
Tammy: Ok.
Jay: Thank you.
(I have to get started with the deliveries.)