Best Friends

Sooooooo it's been 4 months since school started and me and Jay became more than enemies. Out of all the bickering and fighting we became best friends. He is a little stubborn at times and so am i but we work it out because we don't want to ruin this friendship.

Heading to my dorm is normal until i get stopped by my bsf Jasmine and just what she comes to me for. She looks eager to know something so this should be good.

Jasmine: Girllll is you and that tall young dark brother yours.
Andi: Girl(chuckles) you in college and your grammar is still bad.
Jasmine:You know what i'm trying to say.
Andi: Yes i do, no we down go out and if we do it's gonna start off slow like this bestfriend relationship thing.
Jasmine: Oooooooh so you like him.
Andi: Yes i-i-i mean no, i like him as a friend.
Jasmine: Ummm then why are you stuttering.
Andi: I just have um a place that's um.....i'm leaving now.
Shoot Jasmine can ask you so many questions to get caught up and i kind of like jay now. He's sweet, smart ash,his body is sexy asf,he's caring all he needs is some help and i think i might know how.
Jasmine's POV
I know my bestfriend and she is hiding something from me. She was stuttering,twirling her fingers and not looking at me. Bestfriends my ass i she her looking at him in class like he took her soul the night before if y'all know what i mean. I'll just ask him and see if he is feeling the same about my bestfriend.
Later that day
Damn i can't find him-oops i found him.

Jasmine: JAY!!!!!!
Jay: Yes.
Jasmine: I need to talk to you now.
Jay: Yeah what is it.
Jasmine : Do you have a girlfriend?
Jay: No, but i am interested in someone.
Jasmine: And that someone is.
Jay:Umm i might as well tell you but Do Not tell her please.
Jasmine: Ok.
Jay: Your other bestfriend Tammy.
Jasmine: Wow.
My jaw dropped in the shock i thought he was never mind(sighs).