he lives(1990 Eddie kaspbrak x oc)

Breanna had unfortunately just gotten separated from the other losers by it ir pennywise as they called it and she was panicked to the max and she wasn't paying attention and she ran into a wall. After a few seconds she realized she had somehow ended up into a bathroom stall "okay what the f*ck?" She says to herself trying to get the door the open "shit!" She yelled and slammed her shoulder into the door trying to get it open as she feels something wet on her feet. She looked down to see the stall slowly filling with blood and she was more frantic in trying to get the door to open now, as she was doing this she hears a sound that was gut wrenching for her. It was the scream of the man that she was in love with "no Eddie!" She yelled and by this point the blood was up to her neck so she kicked as hard as she could finally getting the door to open and she ran as fast as she could to see Eddie getting crushed, she finds a silver earning and she picked it up "put him down!" She yelled and she threw it as hard as she could into the deadlights and that worked so while stan, bill, richie, mike, ben & Beverley went to fishing it off breanna ran right over to Eddie as he slowly sat up groaning "omg Eddie are you okay?!" She as frantically. The second he sees that she is okay he smiles "yea I'm okay now" he says and he did something he's wanted to do for years, he kissed her and she smiled and kissed him back. The two pulled away just as the other loser came running back over "we should get out of here now" bill says and they all got out of there, Eddie and breanna stayed together and it wasn't long till the two of them were living together to no surprise of any of their friends.

(Requested by artlovingbre, I hope you like it bre)