Character Index

Characters.:

(I will be adding in a lot or more characters as the story unfold so the upgrade can be delayed or can be continuous.)

Sorted by the house and realm.

Heaven

The Almighty:- The God, The Creation of all kinds.

The Archangels:- The Protector or the Guardian soldiers of The Almighty. They are Pure Heavenly energy. 

Angels:- The soldiers of heaven. Every angel has their own rights and division they work on.

Heaven Court:- The largest court in the realm. 

The Archangel Lionel:-- The Fifth Angel to come to life, and Sy's Guardian.

Realm Of Living:-

House Terra

Queen Terra- Origin of Almighty's tears, Mother of Terrian People. The first Queen who rules over all the living.

Nal, The Dragon King:- Queen Terra's first husband. The King Of All Dragons, Father of Sol.

Sol:- Firstborn of Queen Terra, Also known as Prince of Dragon. His power drives form the sun itself. second in command of the Dragon army.

Alexander, 'The King Of Ocean' - Trick into the marriage by Queen Terra, The second husband of the Queen. The water God. Sy's Father.

Sy:- Secondborn of Queen Terra, The Spirit Voice. Member of court heaven. power drives from moon, nature, and Water.  

Blood link Hound:- Saphire.

Blood-mates:-  Leonard, Garth, Ascelina, and Atlas.

Dark Realm 

Ninth Hell

High King Samuel Throne:- The High King Of Dark realm.

High Queen Zaravie Throne:- The Queen of Dark realm, The Blood-mate of the Samuel.

High Prince Leonard Throne:- The First Born of king Samuel, heir to the throne. born with three more siblings.

* Blood Link Hound:- Eirian

* BloodMate:- Sy

Second High Prince Gareth:- Second in the Quadruplets, Second in command of the Army with General Satoru. 

* Blood-link hound:-Sanguine

* Blood-mate:- Sy

High Princess Ascelina:- Third born of the king Samuel, Commands the soul.

* Blood-Link Hound:- Amethys

* Blood-Mate:- Sy

High Prince Atlas:- The Youngest in the Quadruplets, Detain's the lost souls.

* Blood-Link Hound:- Ivy

* Bloodmate:- Sy

High General Aara:-  General of King Samuel's army.

General Satoru:-  General of High Prince Leonard.

*********

Terms:-

Blood mate / Blood Soul:- A counterpart of the Demon soul that anchor their power in one.

Blood-Link:- A link of a bloodhound, if a hound choice to protect any creature they form a bond.

Spirit Voice:- A prime soul contacting the Living Soul with one, the barrier of the Position has the power to grant the wish, also binds and protects the living, basically the life of Living soul. Their Powers are a mystery.

Hounds:- Mystical creature. protects Ninth hell.  

Warlock:- A person who practices magic or sorcery.

Witch:- A person who Practices worships dark realms.