.:Chapter 14:.

Silverpaw raced to the nursery, it was finally time for Moonkit to be an apprentice and Silverpaw to be a warrior.

"Silverpaw?" Snowblaze called from the den.

"SILVERPAW!" She squealed.

She smiled.

"Sorry." She muttered and sat down letting Snowblaze groom her.

"I hope youre my mentor, Silverpaw!" She thought for a second. "What do you think your warrior name with be?"

Silverpaw hadn't thought about her warrior name. What could it be?

Silverpaw shrugged.

"Maybe it will be Silvermoon!" She purred and fled from the nursery.

"Sit up straight." Snowblaze called.

----------------------------

"I, Thunderstar, leader of StoneClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." Thunderstars voice boomed.

"Silverpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Silverpaw sat up straight and nodded.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Silverpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Silverflame. StarClan honors your courage and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StoneClan." He called.

After naming Moonpaw as Silverflame's apprentices the clan chanted their new names.

-------------------------------

Silverflame sighed. She had bees working with Moonpaw all day on a proper hunting crouch.

"I can't do it. Wait...Silverflame...Do you hear that?" She whispered.

Silverflame listened and shook her head.

"Its the sound of a failing apprentice." She sighed.