Chap 6

Madison's POV

Blake pulled into the driveway of my mom's house. "My mom isn't home," I said as we got out of the car.

"Really?" asked Blake as he snaked his arms around my waist. "We can wait for her."

"No, we can go," I said opening the car door. A car pulled into the driveway next to us. "Talk about good timing." I closed the door as my mom got out of the car. "Hi Mom." I hugged her. "You know Blake. Blake, this is my mom."

"Hi," said Mom shaking hands with Blake. "I thought Alexis was going to be here with you."

"She's with Jayk visiting her dad," I said. "Jonnie thought it was a good idea for us to bring our Romeo to meet our parents."

"Well, sweetheart, you know your dad isn't fond of strangers," said Mom.

"He met Alexis," I said following her into the house. "He was perfectly fine with her."

"She's different," said Mom.

"How's Alexis different from Blake?" I asked. "Alexis and Blake are like the same people except different gender and I'm actually related to one of them." I looked at Blake. "And I'm dating the other."

"You and Blake are together?" asked Mom whirling around to face us.

"That's kinda the whole point of the back of my jersey," I said showing my mom. "But you know Alexis."

"Alexis and I are basically the same people," said Blake. "She reminds me of me when I was younger. She and enclosed."

"She has an amazing career," said Mom.

"She's waiting for her acceptance letter," I said. "But we don't know if she's going to take the job now."

"Why?" asked Mom. "That's everything she dreamed of being."

"Well, she's part of a girl group that opens for After Romeo," I said. "She is the leader and I happen to be part of the group as well."

"See, I told you dreams come true," said Mom.

"Yeah," I said. "I just had to break free from life itself and have some fun." I looked at Blake. "With my best friends and my Romeo."

"Are you guys going to have a concert here?" asked Mom.

"Our next performance is in Vegas," I said.

"Why can't you have a performance here?" asked Mom.

"We will soon," I said. "Depending on when Jonnie sets a date for it."

"Oh, okay," said Mom. "Are you staying for dinner or are you actually going to Vegas?"

"Jonnie said we don't have to be in Vegas till Wednesday," said Blake. "But things can change in three days."

"Jonnie changes his mind a lot," I said. "We'll just see where Jonnie's schedule takes us."

Britt's POV (Saturday Vegas Concert)

I was dressed in my jersey and black skinny jeans with black tennis shoes. TC had on his jersey, black skinny jeans with holes, and his black high tops. We sat on the green room. "I need more sleep," I said.

"Are you ready for your interview?" asked Jonnie walking in.

"I guess so," said Alexis.

"Let's go," said Jonnie.

We walked out of the room and sat in director chairs in front of the After Romeo banner. "Okay," said Alexis. "This is comfortable."

"Hi guys," said a girl. "I'm Emma and this is Tina."