Halloween Part 2

( part two bitches. I'll attempt to update my bakugou reader sequel soon.) 

BAKUGOU'S POV

Shoto was right about this party it's huge. I look around my boyfriend not at my side and I see shitty hair trying to get him to drink a beer. Sho is a light weight, meaning he can't handle liquor for shit. Heading to them I see my princess take the cup so I swoop in and grab it from him. " Hey! Kat I was going to drink that!" He huffs trying to get the cup from my hand while I glare at Kirishima. " Shitty hair you know he can't hold his liquor like others. " I keep the drink from Sho and shitty hair rubs his neck. " I know but he's open when he is tipsy. " " I am right here you know." I ignore the candy cane and sigh. " That doesn't mean you give him this," The peppermint boy finally stops and goes to find momo. " Sorry baku-bro. He's just to cute when he is drunk. " I stop for a minute then I burst out laughing scaring my friend. " Yeah with you all. He is a fucking horny bastard alone with me. I don't mind it though...." I look at the said male biting my lip softly. " EW! I don't need to know that! Anyway I can't see Todo-bro being like that." I smirk getting out my phone. " Oh yeah? I am going to show you something you will not tell anyone about or I will kill you for real. My princess gets embarrassed easily. " He nods and I go to a picture I took of Sho and smirk showing it to shitty hair watching his jaw drop literally. 

( yes he is that tic

( yes he is that tic. It took me so long to find this. :p)

I start laughing and put up my phone looking at shitty hair victory all over my face. " God..... Holy Shit Todo-bro is hella thick...." I smirk softly nodding. " I told you shitty hair. Don't think about trying to touch my princess. " He nods scratching the back of his head and I smirk turning around and looking for my Sho. Finding him with ponytail I sigh seeing he got another drink without me knowing. Turning to me he keeps swaying his hips the blush on his face lets me know he is definitely drunk. " Princess...." He smile purring into my ear while I groan his hands going down my torso. " Katsukiiiii~ H-have I told you that you look so fucking hot?~" My breath hitches as he grinds on me my hands instantly grab onto his hips. Hearing him whimper in my ear just causes me to smirk so I pick him up already turned on by looking at the picture he let me, with a fight of course then a good fucking session, he wrapped his legs around my waist whining. " Kat you have to many clothes onnnnnnn~" He whines making me smirk when we get to a room, that wasn't full of horny classmates, I throw him on the bed ripping off my shirt. " You won't have any for long princess~" 

( Yeah I'm lazy. Yes when I get the inspiration I will update more often. Bye now.)