part 6

( okay so idk why but I kinda want to make todo a little but not a hard core, diaper wearing, little..... I might idk. Tell me if you want that.) 

Bakugou's pov

I sigh waking up yawning. As I sit up I see my Sho with his stuffed bear.  My princess is so cute I can't. Waking him up he groans as I chuckle softly. " Get up princess we have school today. " He sits up rubbing his eyes and nods as he almost falls out of the bed and into the bathroom. I stand myself and goes to get dressed finishing putting my shirt on I hear the bathroom open and see Sho but something seems different. " Baby turn come here." He looks at me nervous and nods coming to me. I look him over and then I finally realize it. " Shoto did you cut your hair?!" He nods softly looking away. " I woke up last night and was freaking out. I didn't want to worry you so I went to the bathroom and thought I needed a change." I nod running my hand through his hair. " Do you not like it?" I shake my head smiling. " You look beautiful. " 

( Kinda like this

( Kinda like this. Hehehehehe) 

I smirk pulling his hair gently making him whimper, but he swats my hand away and walks out of my room making me huff. " Come on Kat. " I sigh following him and when we enter the common room everyone is looking at him. " Holy...." Our friends run up to him surrounding the poor boy. " You look so hot! God if you weren't gay the things I would do to you." Sho goes red as I growl at a certain pink female. " I'm saying not only are you thick but you're sexy as hell too....." I growl again not liking them saying those things about my baby boy. " Back off fuckers he's taken." They laugh at me as Shoto rubs the back of his neck then disappears into the common room kitchen. I yell at my friends as they laugh then run away from me. 

Todoroki's pov

I sigh as I see the green headed male. When he looks at me he goes red making me flush red too. " Hey Todo! You look really good." I smile softly at him going to drink my tea but I notice a cup already made. " I made you some by the way. " I nod softly remembering I'm not allowed to talk to him. " I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have barged in the room so suddenly. " I nod at him taking a sip of my freshly made tea acting like it's the one Midoriya made. In reality I poured that cup out and made my own. " It's okay Midoriya. Kat didn't seem to want to stop." I go red thinking about last night and how the excitement of being watched made me lose myself faster than usual. " You know you looked really sexy like that....." He mumbled probably not wanting me to hear it but I did. Almost choking on my tea I begin coughing my face red. " Omg. " I spit out sitting my cup down and running out and to my Kat. " Omg omg omg."