chapter 6 open up your eyes

Izuku p.o.v.
I smiled planning on taking her offer but, I felt a stirring pain in my head all of a sudden. I looked up. "Yeah....no thanks". She looked at me suprised. "Oh.... No?" she grinned. I felt scared now maybe I should just go back to saying yes. "Wait! Ill.....I'll join you and the league of villains..." she grinned wider and jumped in... Joy? 

At the base
I woke up to alarm. I turned it off and looked at the time. "SHIT!" I screamed it was 9:00 I was going to be killed by shigarki if i wasn't there soon. I quickly got dressed in my suit and ran down the hall to the bar. Everone stared at me as I walked in. Why was there so many people??? I looked around confused. "Oh right izuku... I forgot to tell you today were attacking." shigarki said annoyed of having to talk. This explained a lot I took a seat beside toga and dabi while kurogori handed me my drink. After we were done planning we went through the portal. As we walked out I was made sure not too be seen by wearing a good and wearing all black. I stood behind shigarki as the students freaked out.
Bakugou p.o.v.
We were going inside while thirteen explained everything. It was so boring. All of a sudden a purple portal appeared. Villains stepped out, there was one that caught my eye though he was wearing black and a good and was hiding behind a blue haired villain with hands all over him, but that didn't matter now we had to do something. Just as I was about to go after one activating my quirk a portal transported us to diffrent areas. I was in a road area with shitty hair. I noticed that uraraka had been over here too. All of a sudden the villain that had caught me eyes was there in front of us. I made my position activating my quirk. "GO HELL!!!" I yelled throwing a punch but slight missing a fell over and noticed everyone was quiet. I looked up the guys hood fell off. He turned around. "D-DEKU!" I screamed in suprise I could see uraraka was heart broken, and kirishima was in shock. I got up quickly trying attack him but he doged. He must have trained because he was a bit stronger than before. I grinded my teeth in anger. He then looked at with bright chrimson eyes. "You guys are fools took I mean..  Open up your eyes! Heros aren't who they say they are." he said. "I once hoped to be a hero and to find friendship, but I was betrayed by all of you!" he yelled now tears running down his face. All of a sudden his eyes glowed red and I was picked up by the neck by a red light. I was starting to black out but before I did I kicked him in the stomach.

Izuku p.o.v.
Bakugou kicked me in stomach before he passed out making me drop him and cough a bit of blood. Fuck I thought I need treatment for my lungs soon my body was now weak. Uraraka then ran behind me and touched me then making me float in the air pretty high then dropped me hard against the ground making me lose consiness.