To the Beach!!!

"Ummm I appreciate that you went out of your way to buy me a swimsuit... but this is just... to revealing." I hesitantly said while looking at the mirror. It was a one-piece navy blue swimsuit that my friends decided to buy for me (Well obviously, I'm wearing shorts so it wouldn't be too revealing). "Oh please, you worked so hard to buy all of us tickets just to go here, you deserve this as well." I hear Jas speak on the other side of the door. "Hmmm... well okay, I guess," I mumble in defeat as I open the door to show them the outfit. 

"See, it isn't all bad?! You look amazing in that one piece." "If it were possible, I might have a crush on you." "Wow! You look so cute, Kat <3" Compliments showered as I went out of the door. "Uh yeah, thanks." Shyly as I walked out of the room, "let's just go..."

Dom POV----The boys and I were hanging out at the lounge area while waiting for the girls until I heard Chelsea yell at the distance, "hey! We're here!" We all turned around and stared at awe. Of course, all of the girls looked pretty, but my attention drew closer at Kat shyly walking towards us. "Woah Kat, looking nice over there." One of the boys said. Without hesitation, I ran up to him and started to strangle him. "Eyes off my girlfriend."

Kat POV---

I blushed furiously as I watched Dom confront one of the boys for complimenting me. Girlfriend? Ughhhh I'm still not used to it, but I sneaked in a smile to show how happy I was. Dom saw, and there were us two, being awkward like the cliche couple we are, hehe.

3rd POV---As things settled down, the group headed to the beach and had lots of fun. Time went on and the couple was walking along the beach while basking in the sunset. The rest of the group told them that they wanted to go to bed early so they could do more stuff the next day. But let's be honest, they just wanted to see the couple be all cutesy together.

Kat: Hey, we'll do something like this again, yeah?

Dom: Of course, you were so happy while playing volleyball and you were laughing so much while we were eating together. It was nice seeing you smile that I want to see more.

*Dom kisses Kat at her forehead and Kat wraps her hand around Dom's neck*

Kat: Is that so? Well, I want to make you smile as well. Well? Go ahead and ask for anything. This time, there are no restrictions.

Dom: Well since you said that there are no restrictions. *picks up Kat* How about I *kiss* give *kiss* you *kiss* tickles!!!

They ran around playing and tickling each other. When they got tired, they sat on the shore, toes touching the water while admiring the stars.

It's so short and there's no proper ending... but wtv. And did you know, I got these characters' names because I made a little series as a kid and kat and dom were like my own otp. Cringe tho.

 Also, I don't know what happened but the spacing got a little weird and I don't know what happened. I also don't know what to do about it, so yeah.