Wishing this does happen

Wooh, I'm nervous but excited as well. I'll be seeing her very soon and I can't wait. I got off my car and started walking to the school grounds. I'm not a student here so many were staring but I didn't care. I looked around to see if her friends that she talks about a lot in our conversations fit the checklist. These two girls that were walking around the grounds chatting caught my attention. I walked up to them and asked, "um... hello, do you know a girl named Ichika?" They immediately got super excited like they know something. "Oh, well yes we do. Why?" One of the girls asked with a sly smirk. "I'm Akio, and I'm here to surprise her. Could you help?"

"What's your plan... Akio?" The two girls examined me while giggling. They definitely know something.

Ughhh... I can't focus on studying. I'm so stressed out. Finals are almost here, Sara and Yuma are out buying snacks like exams are not even happening and I just missed a conversation with Akio. "Haaa... okay, relax. You can do this. After the exam, I'll treat myself with a nice warm hot chocolate while crying over a new song that had just been posted." Then before I can start writing my notes again, Sara just immediately pulled me out of my chair, running down the halls. Okay, I don't know about you, but I'm not a fit person. So me running in the halls just resulted in a big mess. "What... did... you... do... that for, Sara," I said giving my signature death glare. "Just you wait, sweetie." Clearly ignoring my expressions. She turned me around so my back was facing the exit. I was still trying to catch my breath and figure out what was going on until I heard footsteps and a voice.

"I'm very sorry to have disturbed you but I was just worried why you haven't answered my chat so I came to check up on you." It's been so long since I heard that voice, maybe about 3 years? But it's definitely familiar. I quickly turned around and stared at awe. Akio, standing right in front of me, holding a box, a gift perhaps. "Oh, my goodness..." I trailed off as I had no more words or energy to even stand. I ran towards him and gave him a big hug, Akio returning the hug. " I mished yu..." My voice muffled as I hid my face in his arms.

Just a quick story while procrastinating studying for my finals, no biggie. (I really do wish this happens, but there's no hope, and that's fine by me as long as he's happy  :'D