Discarded

Deceit POV

          "Virgil, where...where are you going?" I asked already knowing the answer, he was going to leave me for them.. they're not going to take another thing I love. "I can't do this, I'm tired of hurting Thomas, Dee!" as the word left his mouth I knew he was already gone. "Ve we're not.. you're not harmful to him, you, we, he needs us." I know its useless, out of the corner of my eyes I can see his mind is set on leaving. "Fine, leave see if I or Remus cares." lies his face dropped "Fine.." I track him as he grabs his bag and walks out of our room, a crapper version of what they have, a bright light hits my eyes, the hallway that separates us and them. He looks back one last time and slams the door, shaking the room. 

        Just like he didn't, I never looked back. Remus walks in "He Dee where's V?" I chuckle "He left us like Roman did and how Patton did." I tried to sound like it didn't matter, "But we have to get him back, right?" another stupid question "Oh yeah let's get him back right now." I said sarcastically "Dee you said you'd never speak in lies, not around us." his voice creaked, tears streamed down his face. I looked back at him "oh Remus I'm... I'm sorry.." I tried to plays my hand on his face, but he pulled away "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU JUST LET HIM GO WE NEEDED HIM!" Remus screamed "I needed him..I can't lose him too." he was crying, I stepped back  "Look I tried okay, but he didn't love us he's gone." I said with no remorse. At this point, Remus was a mess sobbing on the floor, " YOU COULD'VE TRIED HARDER, AND HE LOVED US WELL AT LEAST HE LOVED ME." he stood up and yelled about how I didn't care and how I was a dick. "You done, good now get cleaned up, we have a job to do," I said as I walked away.  

Author's Note

     So I hope you liked it, and yeah I love my snek boi so please read my story lol.

Words: 273