Chapter 1: Recap

RECAP

T R E L L

It was the quite until we heard a whole bunch or trucks, and shit outside. Before I could go see what the hell was going on, the front windows of the house where being blown out by guns. Everyone then rushed to take cover, and suit up putting on bullet proof vests and all as they continued to shoot like crazy.

"Yo the fuck is going on?", Jessie asked sliding next to me.

"War".....

****

NOW!!!

T R E L L 

I grabbed Stacy, damn near dragged her ass off the couch because her dumb ass was just sitting there.

"Stay in here, I'll come back when all this shit blows over", I said pushing her into one of the safe rooms.

As I turned around I hit somebody with my gun that tried to run up on me. Once I had him on the ground, I shot him in the head causing blood to go every where. I continued shooting everyone, and everywhere. I was definitely raging at his point. I had to keep my coo though so my vampire side didn't come out. 

Once shit started to die down, and the rest of their crew ran out the house realizing that they where getting low on people. I looked around making sure everyone was straight until, Deja came out of the cut screaming with blood covering her hands.

"Woah calm down. Who's blood is that", I said as my heart started to damn near beat out my chest.

"J-Jessie..", Deja struggled to get out. 

"What abut him?"

"He got shot.....and he's not breathing"..........

*******

CLIFFHANDER

Yeah I know already, but welcome back. Things, are just getting crazier. Y'all are all in for a rude awakening!!!

MAKE SURE YOU

VOTE 

COMMENT

LIKE AND SHARE