Chapter 2: Catching Up

2 Years Later
C A M M I E

Hay Y'all it's been a while. Let me catch Y'all up starting with Jessie. At first we thought he wasn't going to make it because, it took the doctors a minute to get him back breathing after that night. I was pissed that nobody called, and told us that what had went down. We didn't find out until the 4 of us got back from our trip. But the bullet had pierced his heart, but with a little bit of threatening from Trell they got the job done right. Him, and Stacy are kinda a thing now, but he still treats her like she's bugging him, and Jessie still does what he wants. I don't know what he's done to that girl, but I hope he change soon. 

Moving on now, everyone else has been the same, and doing the same except Jason. Him, and his girlfriend are engaged, with a baby girl on the way.  Me, Judy, Ryan, and Chase. We're all busy raising our 2 year old, and turns out we both was having Twins and I decided to pick one of the names Trell said. KaMila, and named the other baby girl KaMijah. 2 girls. They've brought so much joy to me, and Chases life. I'm pretty sure Judy, and Ryan baby girls JaRyah , and JaMyah has done the same to them. 

Moving on. That trip to Jamaica 2 years ago, Ryan and Chase had proposed to us at the beach. The scenery was so beautiful, and everything. Definitely felt like I was in a fairy tail. Lord if I could go back to that night I would. We had our weddings last year witch was great. Everything was so perfect....then. 

Judy, and Ryan are still doing perfectly fine. It's just me, and Chase. Things have kinda been rocky between us too lately, and I don't know why. He always seems to get mad at the littlest shit now, and I don't get it. Things where going soo great until now. He's barely home, he's mostly always out with Trell, and them now. Jessie when he's not fighting with Stacey, they're both here at me, and Chases house helping me with the twins, letting me get some rest. They've even spent a night multiply times. 

Jessie grew very attached to the twins since they where born. Him, Deja, and Tory are always arguing over them witch I find very hilarious. I giggled to myself at the thought. But right now Jessie, and Stacey was over helping me with the babies as usual, but they where sleep right now, so we where all just chilling with Chase know where to be found. 

"What you think he be doing", Jessie blurted out of know where.

"Ion know", I mumbled as I decided to watch TV.

"Well we'll be back in the morning. Bye sis", he said as he kissed my forehead before leaving out. 

I got up locking the door behind them. It was peaceful in the house now. Nothing but...silence. 

"Hey I'm home", Chase said lowly with his face in his phone as he walked threw the front door.

I continued to watch his every move until he noticed, giving me a mug. 

"Hi", I mumbled looking back at the TV.

"Mmcht see that shit right there. This why I'm barely home now. Don't nobody want to be around that negative shit all the damn time", He said as he hovered over me. 

I opened my mouth to speak, but decided against it. I just kept looking ahead of me, looking at the TV.

"Fuck it, where my kids at", he mumbled as he started to walk off.

"Don't mess with them Jessie, and Stacey just put them to sleep", I said rolling my neck, and eyes as he supper sped back into the living room.

"Why the fuck every time I come home they always sleep", he asked as he hovered back over me. 

"Because, it either be their bed time, or nap time. How about you start coming back home earlier", I said with a fake smile on my face. 

We both just stood there looking at each other.