Chapter 8:Heart Break On A Full Moon

C A M M I E 

Considering I did most of my sleeping last night on the plain, I was well rested. KaMila was with her dad, and KaMijah stayed home with me, Jessie, and Stacey. 

Anyways, right now I was getting ready for my doctors appointment, and I was more than excited because, I was going to be finding out the gender. As I threw my hair up in a pony tail, I got a text from Leo. He always knew what to say, to have me blushing. 

TEXT CONVO

Leo - Goodmorning beautiful!!!

Me - Lol goodmorning Leo :)

Leo - Say what are you doing right about now?

Me - Well I'm getting ready to go to my doctors appointment. Today I get to find out the gender!!!

Leo - Ohhh how exciting. Mind if I tag along?

Me - Not at all.

Leo - Great, we can get lunch after. See you in 10 ;)

Me - See ya!!!

END OF CONVO

I grabbed my keys blushing like crazy. I made sure I had everything, before heading to the door.

"Who got you all red?", Jessie asked smirking at me. 

"Nobody", I said giggling. "I'm heading to my appointment, then lunch after", I tell him. 

"Alright. Be careful", he said as he kissed my forehead before I left out the door. 

He watched me get into my truck, and all. Once I was situated, I bagged out heading to the doctors office. 

****

I pulled up to the doctors office, seeing Leo standing by the main entrance. I was lightly smiling to myself as I got out of my truck locking it. 

"Hey", I said as we hugged. 

"Ello love", he said as we headed into the building.

We kept walking until we got to my normal doctor I had for all my kids. 

"Hey Mrs. Warlock", Miss. Lorie greeted me as I walked in. "Is this the baby father finally joining us?", she asked with a smirk. 

"No, you know who the father is", I mumbled rolling my eyes as she giggled. 

"Well I'm about to go do something. I'll be right back", she said as she left the room. 

I climbed up on the bed thingy getting comfortable. As I pulled my shirt up the door swung open. Me thinking it was Miss. Lorie, but it was Chase. I looked at this nigga like he was crazy, while he was looking at Leo like he was crazy. How the fuck he even know I was going to be here. 

The door then swung open again, and there came in Miss. Lorie. 

"Okay we can now get st- ohhhh", she said as she looked up seeing Chase standing in a corner. "As I was saying, we can get started now".

She raised my shirt a little bit more before applying the gel on my belly causing me to shiver. She giggled at me causing me to smirk. She then got the thing, and started moving it around my stomach. 

"You ready to find out the sex of your baby", she said smiling widely at me, as I returned it nodding my head while looking at the monitor. 

She continued to move the thing around my stomach until she stopped, and looked at me smirking. I then looked at the screen closely as she zoom in some. My eyes then got wide as I realized.....I was having a baby boy.