Chapter 7:

C A M M I E

Right now it was 11:20, and we where all heading to the airport. I was taking my sweet time. I can make one move, and we won't be going know where. Ruby can have his dumbass. Ian gone be like that though. My kids need him. 

Me, Judy, and our kids then go into my truck, with everybody else got in the van. I made sure they where all strapped in before pulling off, going too the airport. 

Considering we lived a few miles form the airport, we got there pretty Quickly, and we a boarding the plane already. Leo was letting us take his private jet. They looked at us all weirdly when they realized we didn't have any luggage. 

When we got on his plane, it was nice as hell. I instantly sat in the best spot witch looked like his spot. I then got comfortable for this long ass ride. Keep in mind we're coming from California. -*

C H A S E

I woke up out of my sleep. I looked up, and Ruby was sitting in front of me eating, while watching something on YouTube. 

"Here eat something. You look like shit", she said as she tried to put some sandwich in my mouth, causing me to turn my head. 

"I'd rather die than eat anything you give me", I said threw my teeth.

"Welp", she said shrugging, and going back too what she was doing. 

"Mane what's all this stupid shit for?", I asked irritated. "This the second time you kidnapped me, and think that your going to get away with it". 

"Because, when are you going to realize that I am the one for you, and I'm going to keep you here until you realize that. Also I am going to get away with it, nobody know where yo ass at", she said shrugging. 

"Your physio as hell", I said as I started chuckling. " It's been years since I've like, or fucked on you. I don't want that ass no know, and never will. I only want Cammie Warlock, and that's that", I said shrugging as she began laughing at me causing my eyebrow to raise. 

"If you so in love with the bitch, then why'd you cheat?", she said smirking at me. 

"What yo mouth bitch, and I was drugged", I shot back. 

"Yeah, the first time. When you wasn't drugged you still was doing the shit for 5 MONTHS", she said laughing. 

I turned my head running my tong across my teeth. 

"So everybody finna just keep throwing that shit in my face", I asked myself. 

"For the rest of your life because, I can ensure you that......you, and Miss thang aren't getting back together no time soon", she said with a straight face. 

"You don't know that", I mumbled. 

"Nigga it's very clear that she doesn't want anything to do with you. She really only still has contact with you is because of y'all kids. Be forreal, if y'all didn't have kids, you would not be hearing from her right now", she said with a duh face. 

I took a deep breath trying not to get angry. 

"Can't get mad because, I'm right. Ion know why you don't come to me anyways. Somebody who ACTUALLY WANTS your dumbass", she said before walking out the room she had me in. 

A few seconds later I broke down for the 100th time. I swear I never cried this hard since my mom died, who turns out wasn't really dead. My heart was real life aching right now. Everybody against me because, of the shit I did. Probably because, they didn't think I'd ever cheat on Cammie, considering how in love I am with her. I never fucked up this bad in my whole entire life. There's no coming back after this....