My Heart Will Go On

My Heart Will Go On
>(Female!Blaze x Ice)
Modern Titanic Au
By: Celine Dion
Covered by: Julia Westlin

Things you may use:}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥€€¶~~~

The people around is causing a ruckus, as the big ship slowly tilting downwards and the water level is getting higher and higher.
Some people outside the deck where I am are pushing and pulling harshly, trying to save themselves and their family.
As the last boat is about to be filled, someone hold my hip and put me on the boat.
Ice!
As I sat on the emergency boat's seat. I held out my hand to Ice for him to come. As I almost got grasp of his hand numerous people were fighting to get on the boat that caused him to be pushed and fell into the cold deep sea.
I scream his name again and again as I stare at the area he fell off. As I continue to scream and still trying to held out my hand the ship suddenly moved as it slowly tilted down and something hit my head and made me fell unconscious.
Ice....----
------

I woke up sweat traveling in my forehead and tears ran down my cheeks. I could feel the stinging in my head. It felt real.
I have dreamt that situation again an d again. But I don't know if it's real or not.
They said that I'm one of the people who survived the titanic accident, but I couldn't remember a thing due to long term amnesia.
I get out of my bed and head to the balcony for some fresh air.
Sigh.

Every night in my dreams
I see you,
I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Time skip: Morning

I got out of my house and walk through my neighborhood, 'till i arrived at a cocoa shop.

Cocoa shop?

I giggled a permanent marker on hand and drawing funny faces on Ice's handsome sleeping face. done!
"Hey lazy ass! You shouldn't be sleeping on your ship!"
"B-blaze?" He spoke while rubbing his eyes.
"Hahaha" I laughed while admiring my masterpiece leaving him dumbfounded.
After a minute of laughing I stopped and ordered a hot cocoa. And Ice still did not know about his situation until he saw his reflection in the cocoa blender.
I laughed again seeing his angry but still lazy face.

--------

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Tears streamed down my eyes and passed my cheeks but I don't know why. That cocoa shop gave me a vision about
Tok Aba's Kokotiam---

'Tok Aba's Kokotiam'?

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

I searched it on the Internet. It is located at Pulau Rintis, Malaysia and is famous too.

Malaysia...Pulau..Rintis?

I Remembered now! That's my hometown it is where I was born and live , until.... I don't remember.

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go 'til we're gone

I bought my passport to Malaysia and packed my things and necessities ready to go back to answer my unanswered questions.

Who's this Ice?

Love was when I loved you
One true time I'd hold to
In my life we'll always go on

I arrived at Malaysia's airport and headed to the train station to go to Pulau
Rintis.
After I arrived I searched where this Kokotiam is.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

I walked and walked until I finally found what I've been looking for.
'Tok Aba's Kokotiam'
It is much bigger than I remembered and much more people too. I slowly approached the shop finding the aroma and the aura in here is too familiar.
Then it hit me.
Ice. Was my childhood best friend then we became more than that. We love traveling from places to places chasing ruckus and chaos on the way, well more like me loving adventure and Ice being dragged along.
Then we heard about the Titanic ship Rebuild. Until that day.....
I got onto my knees as I put my hand on my chest while crying.

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart and
My heart will go on and on

The love...
That even the mind forgets,
The heart will remember on and on
~~~
...

So how was it???
I'm so sorry if it is not what you expected FieryBlaze777 ..

Please vote!
And comment if you want to and yeah....