Entry 5

1/15/20

Today was both an uneventful day, yet at the same time, it held events which makes me internally curse myself for telling you all of what had happened. Uncomfort had held me in its thin, stringy arms - surprisingly strong for their size - snatching the air I breathed right from my lungs. It seeped throughout my whole entire system. The weighing feeling poured down my internal organs as slow as molasses. The heavy, hurting, burdening feeling kept me in a choke hold of sorts; I refused to breathe any air that I did not have to. Uncomfort had slammed into me harder than a semi truck would do to this embarrassingly frail body of mine. The feeling of being fully aware of every single movement my body had to cause was unbearable. Being fully aware of those things moving on my body - even whenever I don't accidentally cause them to move - caused internal distress and panic. Why now, all of a sudden? Why give me hell at a random time and place? Why? Is what I asked myself, but as always, I received no answer. Inner turmoil rolled, raged, and screamed inside this rotting physique of mine, and I couldn't do a thing about it but suffer. Internally. I had made my lucky escape to another part in the educational building I mill to, and I sought refuge inside the small space of said area. I enclosed myself in there for quite some time, before I felt I had to just get the day over with. As hard as I tried to push the highly uncomfortable feeling down my soul, it sort of worked. Ignoring it doesn't do me any good, but I had to for the sake of pretending to be alright. I don't like explaining what is wrong with me, even if it's a minor situation. Well, I won't leave you all in a sour mood because of my vaguely explained situation. How about an existential quote for the day? What if the fabrication of the universe is all tied into a colossal lie set out by aliens? So that whenever us foolish, shameful humans have all perished, we will be met with the truth. Whatever the truth is - bad or good - we all shall see. Until next time, I bid you farewell.