chapter 1

Camila's pov

Today I woke up with the inspiration to get in the studio and work on this song shawn told me about. About eight months ago shawn hit me up and he basically told me about this song he was working on and he asked me if I wanted to do it with him.

He already had the chord ideas and somewhat knew the flow of the song, he told me that I would sound really good on the track and that he would really love it if I did it with him. But at the time i wasn't really sure how it was going to turn out and i don't know i just didn't feel like doing it, so my answer was no.

A few months later not too long after I had rejected the offer I hit shawn up and I said that I was down to do the song and you know I felt a little inspired so I hit him up and he said no, he didn't really want to do it anymore, he had some things going on and a song dropping so he couldn't do it.

So that's how we went back and forth with this song, that I think it's time for us to finally stop the bullshit and just get in the studio, no hard feelings and try to work on this and hopefully finish it.

And that's exactly what I told shawn, i texted him and said that I think we should head to the studio and work on this song that could turn into something amazing, you never know. And thankfully we're both in L.A so we decided on going today and I'm really excited and nervous, I don't know what's going to happen or how.

A few hours later I was on my way to the studio and I got there in a span of 45 minutes. I just entered the building and I'm about to see my bestest friend ever and I couldn't be more excited.
"Canadaaaa" I ran towards him and jumped on him "camilitaaaa" he said and we laughed and hugged each other.

"Ok let's start, what's exactly going on with this song?" I said trying to start with the reason we're actually here in the first place.

"Ok so I already have some lyrics written down and I sang some parts too. So now we have to write and finish the song." He said

"How is the song looking like so far, you think it'll be something big?"

"I mean is that even a question, ofcourse it will, THE Shawn Mendes is in it" he smirked

"Well, I don't know about that but I do know that just me alone being part of this song is something phenomenal on itself, and so I think you know you being part of it too, might be a good thing." I said smiling, showing my cocky side too.

"Someone's extra sassy today" he said smiling

"Oh come on, you started it mendes, so don't complain now"
............................................

Third person pov

"Children can you stop fighting and come work" Roger said while camila and shawn were still bickering about who's more sassy

"What is wrong with them, they're literal children" Gian said while shaking his head at them

"I know, wait I've got an idea" andrew said while looking around

"Wait, didn't we get some muffins and I believe they were banana muffins too"

"Yeah, what about them"

"Where are they?"

"They're over there, but why do you ask?"

"Cause think about it, bananas and muffins are their weaknesses" they were all looking at andrew with questioned looks on their faces.

Andrew looked at them with a 'are you dumb' expression on his face, when he noticed that they weren't picking up his idea he told them "we should bribe them with the banana muffins"

Now they were looking at him with "oh" expressions and so they all agreed.

"Alright, since you wanna do it the hard way..." Andrew took a deep breath and said really loudly "Whoever gets here first gets a banana muffin"

That finally caught the attention of shawn and camila, they looked at each other and camila wore a mischievous smile on her face.

Camila was about to run as fast as she can "Oh shit, no you don't" shawn said
And ran after her, shawn has really long legs so ofcourse he got there first.

"Where's my muffin" shawn asked as he got there

"I told you it would work" andrew said proudly

"Oh god why am I here, I'm literally surrounded by 5 year olds" Sinuhe said shaking her head, causing everyone to laugh.

"Don't worry mila, you can have it"

"No it's okay shawn, keep it"

"No really, it's fine I don't want it anymore"

"Shawn we both know that's not true, muffins are like your favorite thing eveerrr"

"Yeah bu-"

"Guys cut it, we have more muffins, I swear you two are 5 year olds in adult bodies...god" Andrew cut shawn off.
_______
Camila's pov

"You guys the song is really good, I'm really proud of you" mama said

"Thank you mama, what do we need to do now Andrew?" Shawn asked

"Uh well tomorrow you have dance rehearsals and then after that is the music video shoot" right when Andrew mentioned the dance rehearsals Shawn groaned and had an annoying look on his face. I bursted into laughter, I couldn't help it he looked so cute.

"Shawn I'm sure you're gonna do great" I said still giggling.

"No I know I'm not, you know I can't dance for shit" he said, making me laugh even harder.

"Why are you laughing, it's not even funny, I'm telling you right now, I really hope I don't drop you or something"

"Woah woah you better not drop me Mendes" I said not laughing anymore

"Yeah now it's not funny anymore huh, well we'll see tomorrow I guess"

"Ok bye, see you tomorrow shawnie" I said while giving him a hug

"Yeah see you tomorrow mila" he said while letting go of me

I'm really excited for tomorrow, it's gonna be so fun, especially seeing shawn dance,wow I never thought I would be saying this...oh god.