Part 2 Family Affair

👇🏾
    👇🏾
       👇🏾
           Me and Grand gets in the Car and head over to my Moms house, She says Ziggy! Do you wanna stop and get anything before I take you home?
I shook my head & said No! 
On the way home 🏡 me and Grandma was having a normal conversation " she was Just asking me questions Like" Did I Have Fun? When do I wanna come Back? And did I want to go to church with her on Sunday? (my answer was Yes) to everything '
We pulled up to Mommas' I jumped out of the car so fast 🏃🏾‍♀️ 🏃🏾‍♀️ 🏃🏾‍♀️  and Ran to momma. 
" She was Smiling so big like I had been away from home For weeks' and it's only been a few hours
"Momma Waved Bye to grandma 👋🏾 and we went inside.
I wanted to tell Momma What Happened today with Brodie, but I was so scared 😦 I would get in trouble that I started Talking about Putting me in a dance 🎶 Group.
An just let it go..
My Dad came home today ' Me and Momma Was so excited because we only see him either once or twice out of the week.
Daddy asked us if we wanted to go out to eat' " all I wanted was A Kids Meal from Mc'Donalds and I said 'WHY YOU AND MOMMY DONT GO' & JUST TAKE ME TO GRANDMA? 👵🏾.
They both said' ARE YOU SURE? An Both agreed 👌🏾
"Well they packed me a overnight back and called  maw maw & told her I was going to spend the night.💤💤
       Grand says Ohhhh Goodie 👏🏾👏🏾 come on over we will be here waiting on you.
I was in my booster seat Still wanting to tell momma and daddy about Brodie' But I was still afraid because he told me I would get into trouble. So I stayed silent 🤫 my bottom was still kinda hurting 😕 so I was sitting sideways in my seat.
I said Daddy I gotta Pee 🚽" He says hold on Zig we are almost to Grandmas house.
We finally made it to grandma...
I ran straight to the bathroom
My aunts and uncles were laughing at me Saying If you use it on yourself we are Gonna Call you Little Pissy Monster 😂😂😂 " I didn't wanna be called that so I picked up speed.
  I made it🤦🏾‍♀️wheew' I used the bathroom washed my hands and Came out as I walked down the hallway "
I could see my uncle Anthony 'Derrick & Tim in there rooms as I passed down  the Hall' my Aunt Steph was in the living room watching "The young & the Restless.
They were all grown And old enough to be out of grandmas house but that was like her Babies.
Let me tell you a little about my Grandma 👵🏾 she's not just that sweet little ole lady that I'm explaining her or you are expecting her to be because she was the first person I told when our family member did what he did to me " I went straight to her  when this Happened to me by a family Member the first time 🤦🏾‍♀️ and she told me to husshhh my mouth.
Because I was telling Tails 🤥🤥🤥😢😢 and that it could get someone in serious trouble for dying sometime did that to me ( So as you can See this wasn't the First time) but the first time it was different.
I knew nothing about touching  a Penis' nor did I know what Sucking Penis Was' I was forced to do these things 🤮 and threaten after if I was to tell on him.
So i feel like Grand should have been did something about this the first time. "When I told her uncle Derrick was making me come In His room and do some things To his Penis.
Mind you I love my grandmother to death but instead of keeping this a secret she should have been spoken this out for me. "But I'm afraid and I don't want to get in trouble.......
I hear Grandma Say Ziggy🗣 I said Ma'mm
     She says let's get out and stop  to the store and find you a church dress 👗 for Sunday. " I was all for it" I was a little girl who loved to dress up.
On the way to the store I Said Grandma!' My Bottom Hurts😞 She Says I told you to stop wiping so hard when you use the restroom.
I said But .........She stopped me and said I'm going to get something from the store for that because nothing is wrong with you...
  I got Mad 😠 and I asked her to cell my mom & Dad .
I told them to come get me!!!!!!!!
     I feel like it's time that I tell my mom & Dad because they are the only Ones who Believes everything tell them. Because I am not a lying Child.
   Grandma gives me her Phone I Said Mom" Dad.. COME GET ME NOW PLEASE..... IM GONNA BE GOOD!
They asked me if I got in trouble with Grandma 👵🏾
I said no!
I have some important talk' ( they both laughed and said WHAT? I said Ma Some important Talk you kno; like what you and Daddy Have ;and I want you to come get me pretty please with sugar On top.......😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
     Then they said give the phone to Grandma 👵🏾
She Said Hello: Zig has been talking strange all day; but if your going to come pick her up.
We are at Walmart on 348 New Orleans Ave, ( They said Tell Ziggy Hold tight we're on our way.
  I felt like I was ready to tell momma And Daddy what these Boys Have done to Me😞😞 
   Mom & Dad pulled up and we were still in the car waiting for them " I hopped out grabbed my toys & didnt tell my  Grandpa Bye 👋🏾 At All..
but Somebody has to put this to a stop 🛑 I'm a child and this is not things children should feel or go through.

But I hope I don't get into trouble for telling on them 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️😢😢😢😢😢