Part 8 Family Affair

  👇🏾
      👇🏾
         When daddy Busted out that room I couldn't even hold it any any longer' Momma was laying there with her belts on her belly, I said Momma! She said What's wrong Baby? I know it's been a long day and you're probably scared 😱. " I Said Mommy Uncle Derrick ' was making me do dirty things to him in his room.
" She looked at me and said What!!!! I said mommy I'm telling the truth Ma' Please don't be mad and believe me she said baby I'm not saying you're lying to me, I feel like I Failed as a mother because I should have kept you safe. I walked over to Mommas bed and said ,it not your fault 😢.
She says baby After today we are leaving and you never have to worry about this ever happening to you again" she kissed me and said were all gonna be OK👌🏾! I knew Momma meant what we said because she's a very strong 💪🏾 woman.
  I said Momma you hear that? She said Yes I wonder what's going on out there. " I told her I heard Paw Paw yelling' and Daddy's voice. She said I hope they aren't causing any problems out there.
Mommy said Ziggy put a crack In the door so that we can See what's going on  👀. I walked over to the door and opened it slowly " when me and momma looked " PAW PAW SHINE' had Uncle Derrick on the ground Chocking him until he didn't Move Anymore.
Some security guards pulled Pawpaw away from his Body & they picked his body up on a stretcher and took him away.
Daddy Looked Paw Paw In his Eyes And Said Brodie's Next!!! I'm not stopping until I catch him.
Daddy, Aunt Karma & Paw Walked Back In Mommas the room.
Momma was crying and said "🗣 I'm sick of all of this sick shit' I'm ready to get get out of here.
I'm taking my child and I'm leaving'
( I had to find out in a matter of two days that my child has been being touched and molested she tried to tell and nothing was done about it??? "
Then she looked at dad and said, and to put the icing on the cake I had to find out my husband is on drugs ' & she bust out crying even Harder😭😭😭😭😭😭.
Paw paw walked over to momma and hugged her' He Says Zorian don't worry as long as I'm breathing you or your kids will never want for Nothing!
" Besides your my only Child so your kids are just as well as mine as they are yours.
Daddy didn't wanna hear that about Momma Leaving 'because he didn't really believe it he thought she was just Bluffing....
He just Says (IM GONE) & Brodie gotta See me,and walks out. As he was leaving a nurse 👩🏾‍⚕️ walks in and tells Momma everything looked ok. And they would be right back in with her paperwork.
Momma tells aunt Karma right away After Grandpa and Daddy walks out" I made our reservations you have to drop me and Zig to the airport.
"Aunt Karma said your Really serious?
Momma says yes! I can't stay around and let my child be getting hurt and having my husband doing Drugs "That's Just all to much". I can't take nomore..
Aunt Karma said whatever is gonna keep you all safe I'm here for it.
The nurse came back in Mommy signed her papers & we all left.
Aunt Karma Drove us to the Airport........
I said Momma! Daddy Isn't coming? She Said No Zig!
We have a new life to start when we leave from here" I didn't ask anymore questions 🤭🤭
  Momma and I sat to wait for our flight ✈️  she said Baby Momma is sorry for everything that happened to you I should have been more Cautious 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
I said Ma' it's all over now......
And didn't say nothing else" I didn't know where we were flying to and I didn't ask any questions.
   Mommas Phone Rang: She says Hello! Mmmm Hmmmm! & the flight says arrival time is at 9:30am (SEE YOU SOON ) and she hung up.
     Now who are we going to meet because they sound like they have this all planned out but I guess I'll stay in a childs Place until we get there.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️