Horrible

It was time for bed so I grabed my birthday stuff and went to my room with my sister(we shared a room). So I layed in bed thinking about tomarrow. I eventually went to sleep, my dad woke me up kinda crying " get up she won't wake up" I jumped out of bed ( it was like 3:00 a.m.). "Get her breathing machine" my dad said kinda yelling so I grabed it and put the piece that goes on her mouth to give you air over her mouth and turned it on.(When I saw her lips they were blue and purple I remembered my mom telling me if it lookes like that it means their is no blood their.) My dad was on the phone with the ems he was so sad and scared he was yelling in the phone.(my brother and sister was sleeping). "Go look out for the ems truck" my dad said, so I did just that I ran to the front door opening standing on the porch, they came and I shouted "their here". The men came in with a stretcher and put my mom on it and put her in the wms truck and drove to the hospital. "Go wake up laura and Ricardo and Fernando tell them to put their shoes and let's go" he said, I did my brother and sister got up and "said what's going on" ( my baby brother couldn't talk at the time). I grabed my birthday bag with all my birthday gifts in it. Are dad drove us to his moms house which is are grandmas house and we went in here house and went to the extra bed room, me my brother my other brother and sister layed down and send to sleep while my dad went to the hospital.

Hope u injoyed more soon

-marina