months past

I was going to logan, my dad and some family came with us to are  old house in taylor and help us move are stuff to a storge place, some things we took other stuff was sold, given away or left behind. We had lots of fish so my dad gave them away to his friends. we only took the important stuff, we left all the food and all the big appliances behind, me and my sister toy box got left behind plus my favorite box (it was big) it had a unicorn on it my mom gave me the box i put all my important stuff in was left behind i was really mad and sad at the same time their is a ton more that got left behind but im not going to list it all. Eveytime i went to my old house i would cry because i would remeber are old memories we had. Around 8:00 everyone in my house who lived thier would come down stairs (were i lived with my dad and grandma) to pray for my mom in spanish, everyone would go on their knees and would repeat what the person saying the prayer is saying, most often it would just be the people in are house sometimes it would be other familys coming to pray with us and after we would eat pan which is mexican bread with coffie or milk (it was good). On school days we had to go upstairs after school with my aunt ( dads sister in law) till my dad got off work and we would go down stairs but anyway i hate them alot my aunt,my couisns because they would hit  us for really no reason even if it was their kids we still got hit, it was not just my aunt it was my couisn emmanel and susana they would hit us make fun of us. I remember when it wa shte summer time and my dad was at work and i wa ssitting doing something and my old couisin threw a white medium pipe at my thigh i was bleeding and it was a bruise to he did'nt even care not even my aunt. i told my dad but he told my aunt and couisn that he can handle are punishments but they dont care or lisen..........................................................................................................................................................

WEEK PAST. My dad and aunt ( his sister) got into a fight not a fist fighting just arguing about something but i forgot so my dad, me, brothers,and siter left with nothing to a hotel in detroit that is next to a strip club and we slept their (it was summer time) the next morning my dad took me and my sister to school summer school and when we got back he was at are house ( my grandmas house) they made up and everything was fine between them.

hope you injoyed thier will be more soon