Why

My dad came in the room we were sleeping in went to go lay down " we're is mommy" I asked " the angles took her" I stared to cry so hard and my brothers and sister got up wondering why I'm crying, my aunt and uncle came in and said " let's eat" in Spanish, but I didn't want to eat. My uncle come in the room and gave me a hug and said everything will be ok. I got up and walked out the room and in to the living room, I was still crying harder and harder every time. ( my sister was just running outside and I forgot what my brothers were doing). Later that day I stopped crying hanging out with my cousins talking about cool it would be that we will be living together ( my grandmas house was an apartment but a up stairs down stairs house so my cousin lives up stairs and we will be living down stairs)."We should go the park" my cousin said I went to go ask my dad he was laying in the room we were in and I asked " can me and Susana can to the park ( the school playground). The playground we go to is the school Logan and we didn't live far from their and all we had to do was pass a house then we their. " you should come" I said to my dad "I just want to sleep and never get up" and then I asked again "yes" my dad said. Me and my cousin went just me and her.