Chapter 8

"AHHHHHHHH OMG!!!" Asahi yelled as Boruto blocks Mitsuki from stabbing Asahi and gets stabbed in the arm instead. Blood spilled everywhere and when Mitsuki finally realized that he had stabbed Boruto and not Asahi he was shocked. He dropped the kunai knife and ran away. "Wait Mitsuki!" Boruto yelled but it was too late Mitsuki was already gone. "How could you possibly still care about him after he stabbed you?" Asahi asks Boruto, Boruto doesn't say anything. Asahi helps with Boruto's wound. Boruto walked home in silence thinking about what he had just discovered and that Mitsuki, the person he loved came here to kill him. 

Next day......

Boruto barely said anything all day long so his friends started getting worried. "Yo Boruto are you alright?" Shikadai asks putting a hand on his shoulder, Boruto doesn't say anything and just looks out the window. Shikadai and Inojin look at each other worried. That day Asahi and Mitsuki were both not at school. Before lunch, Boruto's father, Naruto/the Seventh Hokage came to their class to get Boruto. Naruto took Boruto to his office where Asahi was also there, "what's going on?" Boruto asks. "Asahi told me everything," Naruto says, "Why didn't you tell us that Mitsuki was here to kill you?" Naruto asks. "Isn't it obvious? we were friends and to learn that he came here to kill me was a shock to me," Boruto yells. "We're currently searching for Mitsuki right now," Naruto says, "what's going to happen to him after you find him?" Boruto asks. "That's for the 5 Kage Summit to decided when they have their next meeting," Shikamaru, Naruto's assistant says. Another man suddenly appeared, "Boruto this is Tadashi, from now on he will be your bodyguard since we never know when Mitsuki might strike," Naruto says introducing Tadashi to Boruto. "I can take care of myself!" Boruto yells, "Boruto stop being so stubborn," Naruto says. Afterward, Boruto goes home with Tadashi following him. 

That night.....

"I see so they found out your true identity," Orochimaru says, Mitsuki nods. "Guess we'll have to first get rid of Asahi for revenge and then we're going to have to change your identity," Orochimaru explains. "How will we do that?" Mitsuki asks, "We're going to have to change your look, your personality, and your name completely," Orochimaru says. "Changing my look and name is easy but changing my personality?" Mitsuki says confused. "You'll see..." Orochimaru says. With Asahi. "Heh, stupid ninja's I can't believe they fell for my story, well I mean the part where my parents died and that Mitsuki is the killer is true but I did all that to set Mitsuki up," Asahi thought to himself. 

To be continued.....

Hey guys! I know this took me forever to publish and I apologize for that. I hope you're enjoying the story so far :D. Anyways for the next chapter(s), I will be doing 2, one will be Asahi's backstory and for the people that don't want to read about Asahi's backstory, I will be publishing the next part on the same day as the day I publish Asahi's backstory so that the people that don't want to read Asahi's backstory will still get to read something.