chapter2

Three weeks earlier.......

Mister Allmark I presume? 

Yes, I am. So is this the unknown mobile suite you've sent in the report? 

yes sir. It's unknown where it comes from or how long its been here, but it's clearly ancient.

Ribbons Almark walked up to it closely.

Do you have any data on it?

yes sir, it's an MSN04 Zaku2 but that's all it gave. The data isn't much either, it's kinda fuzzy due to being so old. We'll have to test it out to see what its capable of.

I see. Well I don't see it being of any use. If it can be of any use, notify the authorities.

"I'll test it out" Bring stated while shocking the other innovators.

The mechanic instantly felt the atmosphere grow tensed as the inovators stared at one another.

Mr mechanic, would you mind leaving us for a moment?

Say no more sir. Like a ghost behind him, he hauled tail out of sight while leaving the future figure head of veda.

And why should I allow you to proceed Mr Bring?

At that, the other's awaited for his response.

To be honest sir, I think it would be best to allow suitable pilot to bring out it's fullest.

Of course if you'll allow it, sir?

Hmm.... very well. But it would be best if we kept this secretly. Wouldn't want Auvator to catch on, would we?

Understood.

Meeting adjourned.

It was just the inovator and the rusted zaku left in the hangar after everyone left.

Bring just stared at the anique for a moment before leaving.

Present day.... Dreamworld...

Huh? Where am I?

"Someday, the world will be flooded with the light within the human heart."