04 ; 背中向け狂い哭き愛(かな)しいと叫んだ

He turned his back on her
and cruelly wailed, then
screamed out of desperation.

— ❈ —

⠀Tomoya remembers how was he first awaked, remembering the times Masamune screams and wails over his scientists, whenever he failed certain tests...

He wants me to be perfect...

How nice.

I wonder how is he actually thought deep inside?

— ❈ —

⠀"Want to follow them, you said?" Masamune asks again, looking up from his works

⠀Tomoya nods. "Yes, like I did with Nico before. But no army. I'll do it myself."

⠀Tomoya is getting stranger by the time, as if it's he was the one steering the wheel, not Masamune. He knows that Tomoya's strength isn't as good as Maki when it comes to their otherworldly abilities, but, it could be a nice field test.

⠀"How strange you are, Tomoya."

⠀That answer again. The dual-blue eyed young man looks down. Somewhere in his mind, he can remember people are calling him strange, either from his gestures, or the pair of eyes he had.

⠀"It's okay... I'll just rethink it again," he finally said

⠀He then left his master, to the starboard of the ship, where he usually winds off. The view isn't as different where he'd go in the past month. Apparently, this ship was too fine that there is no word seasick, on his dictionary.

⠀"Winding off again here, boy?" someone asks him from his back

⠀It was the leading doctor of Masamune's experiments. He doesn't really had a name, due to his records of doing some nasty works with him. But, eyeing from his name tag, his current name is Nayuta.

⠀"Oh, Nayuta-sensei. Yes, I do really have a lot to think right now..." he greets the doctor, as he eyes on him

⠀The doctor reaches for a cigarette and lighter from his pockets. "Boy, you shouldn't overthink. It's dangerous for your upgraded mind."

⠀Nayuta is that man, his appearances somehow assuring people that he's nice, hiding the poison from his hands and mouth perfectly.

⠀Tomoya thought for a while, before answering. "Is really that true? I never really thought a lot, ever since I woke up here."

⠀Words can alone made someone vulnerable. Standing aside a person that is as dangerous as Masamune too, so he has to be careful.

⠀The blue sky blends perfectly with the ocean today, so bright but yet so cold. They are on their way to mainland Japan, to find Kurosawa Hiroki's head. Possibly, his master would hang it like a bear head on the wall.

⠀"Anyway, I heard you want to take a field trip again?" Nayuta asks, before takes an inhale of his cigar

Field trip, sounds really childish...

⠀"T-That's what Masamune-san said? I want to test my abilities once again on the fields. To prove him that I'm as strong as Maki-san."

⠀Nayuta hmm-ed before saying. "You're right. You sit still, I'll do the talking."

⠀The doctor gave him an easier way. An easier way to discover who is this girl who's constantly calling him "Yama-nii" on his memories.

⠀' I think I've seen that girl, somewhere... ' he thought once again, before looking at the greyish blue horizon again